+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: Nikah Nama/Marriage certificate

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
My Original nikkah nama was in english, we didn't have an urdu one, I uploaded that original english one and the Nadra marriage certificate, will they ask me for and urdu one? if they do what am I supposed to do?
Hi I'm in the same boat.... did you have any problems with the English nikah nama?

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have a positive LMIA and I am going to apply for a work permit. Should I also add my spouse to my application so that we can travel together or should I travel to Canada alone and then my spouse will join me after a few months on my work permit. I am asking this because I just get married a month ago. Please suggest what will be the better option?
If I travel alone to Canada and then sponsor my spouse to travel and join me in Canada while I am on my work permit will it be a difficult process to bring a spouse to Canada or it is the same as the first option of traveling together?
With one month's marriage, I am eligible to bring my spouse with me?
Kindly provide some guidance on it.

dragonpk

Dec 9, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-12-2020
May I please know where did u get your nikah nama translated from? can i do it from any notary public?
If you are in Karachi, I believe the easiest place to get it done is from one of the shops at Karim Plaza (adjacent to Civic Center) https://goo.gl/maps/gcXFzaHsSo3JpF6G8
They do the translations as well as attestations.

Maddy612

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask a question since you have already submitted your applications.

Has anyone submitted online application here?

For document uploads, did you guys upload the original documents? by this I mean, can I submit original scanned nikah nama with nikah registry and union council seal/stamp instead of true copy? and then for english nikah nama as well, can i submit the notarized original english nikah nama with affidavit? as it will be an online application.

I know it is a silly questions, but I was thinking we are uploading the documents then why not upload the original with required stamps instead of true copies?

Please do let me know if the question makes any sense, thank you.

dragonpk

Dec 9, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-12-2020
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask a question since you have already submitted your applications.

Has anyone submitted online application here?

For document uploads, did you guys upload the original documents? by this I mean, can I submit original scanned nikah nama with nikah registry and union council seal/stamp instead of true copy? and then for english nikah nama as well, can i submit the notarized original english nikah nama with affidavit? as it will be an online application.

I know it is a silly questions, but I was thinking we are uploading the documents then why not upload the original with required stamps instead of true copies?

Please do let me know if the question makes any sense, thank you.
From what I remember, to prove that I'm married, I only scanned the union council marriage certificate (which has English and Urdu both) and uploaded that. No need to uploaded nikah nama because it is in Urdu.

For all documents, you should scan originals, not photocopies.

Maddy612

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
From what I remember, to prove that I'm married, I only scanned the union council marriage certificate (which has English and Urdu both) and uploaded that. No need to uploaded nikah nama because it is in Urdu.

Hi

Thank you. Have your application been approved or is it recent and was online? has it been processed any further? Sorry for counter questions, just want to be sure before applying.

dragonpk

Dec 9, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-12-2020
Hi

Thank you. Have your application been approved or is it recent and was online? has it been processed any further? Sorry for counter questions, just want to be sure before applying.
My AOR is Dec 2020 and I have recently received remedical request. The next step is PPR InshaAllah, so I know I'm on the right track. Yes, it's an online application.

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hello,

I am from Azad Kashmir, and our Nikah Nama is only in Urdu. Nadra doesn't issue Marriage Certificate there in Azad Kashmir yet.

I checked with Union Council As well, they don't issue as Nadra didn't gave them access yet in AJK.

I have applied for outland sponsorship of my family and already submitted Urdu Nikha Nama translation with attested copy as well.

Now, IRRC has requested again to provide Nikah Nama and Nadra Marriage certificate.

What should I do?

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hello,

I am from Azad Kashmir, and our Nikah Nama is only in Urdu. Nadra doesn't issue Marriage Certificate there in Azad Kashmir yet.

I checked with Union Council As well, they don't issue as Nadra didn't gave them access yet in AJK.

I have applied for outland sponsorship of my family and already submitted Urdu Nikha Nama translation with attested copy as well.

Now, IRRC has requested again to provide Nikah Nama and Nadra Marriage certificate.

What should I do?

Getting an official translation of nikah nama should help. Also, provide them with valid reasons along with proof that Azad Kashmir Govt does not entertain you in getting a marriage certificate (an official letter or law written on a website/law book, etc).

That's my suggestion, you can always reach out to immigration experts.

Don't panic, everything will be alright brother

J