+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
could anyone explain this mail from the embassy in cairo ...

Dear Sir,

This is in response to your documents submitted at this office.

Your application is incomplete and we are therefore returning it to you pending following documentation:

IELTS results or written submission

You have 15 days to submit all these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request within 15 days, your application will be considered withdrawn.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

first of all im palestinian living in Egypt and this is the first post in this site.
im little confused coz they ask me IELTS results or written submission after less than one week i sent my application and all my documents as well as i checked 'NO' on 'have you taken an approved test to assess your proficiency in english or french?' !!! which mean it's very short time to take and send the ielts scores in 15 day only !! and of course they know that well !!
now im sending to the embassy a written submission instead of ielts but im not sure that is the right thing i should do so i ask and i need to know aslo if there is any kind of periority to the palestinians .

thank you in advance

ruthndul

Jan 30, 2010
Write a letter explaining your situation.

I sent them a letter too to buy my time for taking the IELTS preparation course before I take the IELTS

hhagaballa

Jun 4, 2010
ruthndul said:
Write a letter explaining your situation.

I sent them a letter too to buy my time for taking the IELTS preparation course before I take the IELTS
thank u my friend for yr advice .. but i think that is in case they ask about the score but i sent them first written submission about a year ago and now because im afraid of rejection i reserved for the IELTS test in next 22/october to be in the safe side but im afraid the embassy make the decition before i sent my result to them ... i wish u got me

my friend in canada who advises me in that matter from the begining told me that i ve not sent anything to the embassy coz they didnt ask about that in case they may accept the written submission or anything else ....that's it my friend
thx again