+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed

faisalih

Sep 15, 2018
Hello Members,
I need your help,i have applied for my PR through my wife who is a Canadian and we have been living outside Canada. The application was submitted to the office in August 2017 and my medical was done in November 2017,now i have been asked to provide answer to this question below:-
  • Please provide documentary evidence of your and your sponsor's efforts in preparing for your future permanent move to Canada.
Recently in June they had asked something similar to my wife and we have already provided them with an answer and giving them necessary documents (property papers owned by my wife)

please suggest me what else can i supply to them.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I would send the information again

shirleyfeng1985

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Hello Members,
I need your help,i have applied for my PR through my wife who is a Canadian and we have been living outside Canada. The application was submitted to the office in August 2017 and my medical was done in November 2017,now i have been asked to provide answer to this question below:-
  • Please provide documentary evidence of your and your sponsor's efforts in preparing for your future permanent move to Canada.
Recently in June they had asked something similar to my wife and we have already provided them with an answer and giving them necessary documents (property papers owned by my wife)

please suggest me what else can i supply to them.
Did you provide any information about your preparation in the previous response? I think because it is getting closer to the date you plan to move back, IRCC wants to know more proofs about your moving plan.

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
I would send the information again
Yes, but add more to it. I wouldn't just send the exact same thing as it could be a case of they want more information and if you only send the same thing then it will look as if you don't have anything else to provide.

Possible things to include to show intent to move:
-A written detailed explanation of what types of jobs you will apply for (use specific company names), include details of where you will live and why you want to live there (particular neighbourhoods or street areas and why that area is good for you), explain what processes you have or will need to go through to move (will you transfer all your savings through a wire transfer?, will you close international bank accounts, sell all belongs or pack them and bring them?) We also included information about past jobs in Canada we had worked and how we knew we would be able to find work again. We also wrote about how we love Australia but included reasons why we chose not to settle permanently but wanted to move to Canada instead.
-Have you told all your friends and family about your move, see if you can get them to write a letter (or in particular any friends in Canada who are looking forward to your arrival) or even just screenshots of text or messages to friends about your plans
-If you have a Canadian bank account or your spouse does, transfer money over and show a statement. It's also possible to open a bank account internationally with some banks, this is good proof.
-Screenshots of job advertisements that you would actually apply for. If possible proof of actual applications for jobs or even your resume to show you're prepared.
-Screenshots of online advertisements for furniture or cars you might buy.
-Get a quote from a moving company if you have lots of items to move.
-If you are selling your car, house, furniture in your home country provide any proof you may have of that (screenshots of craigslist or something)