+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help.....Needed

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, I am not satisfied that you:

have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and
any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

purpose of visit

your personal assets and financial status.

These are the reasons what should i do now

WHAT CAN I DO TO REMOVE THESE FACTORS

Baj91

Nov 4, 2013
I m going to apply for first tym under spp for mohawk college evrythng is done
Will submit file next week
Bt i also hav same prblm i hav my real sis in surrey
Wat should aaa do nwww telll
Help needed !!!

Sahil Khan

Sep 15, 2013
KhurramSaeed86 said:
Pursuant to Section 219 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, I am not satisfied that you:

have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and
any family members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

purpose of visit

your personal assets and financial status.

These are the reasons what should i do now

WHAT CAN I DO TO REMOVE THESE FACTORS
How did you show your proof of financial support? and how much if bank statement?

KhurramSaeed86

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Sahil bhai i ignored the fact that bank statement is very important i showed a bank statement of 25000 CAD as my total expenses were 25400 CAD mentioned on my offer letter and i didnt even paid my first semester fee

Now i have 40000 CAD statement and i am also going to pay my fee and going to apply again

Sahil Khan

Sep 15, 2013
KhurramSaeed86 said:
Sahil bhai i ignored the fact that bank statement is very important i showed a bank statement of 25000 CAD as my total expenses were 25400 CAD mentioned on my offer letter and i didnt even paid my first semester fee

Now i have 40000 CAD statement and i am also going to pay my fee and going to apply again
Having enough funds to support you, your tuition fees, living etc while you are in canada, is the most important fact in any student visa process.

Yeah your new statement will be enough,, and i think you should also pay at least the first installment of your tuition. You will be good to go... Make sure you don't make any other mistake this time. You will get the visa. Best of luck!!

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Write a good SOP justifying all the points of rejection.