+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed with: Refusal, education and NOC (DUBAI, UAE)

danny14

Feb 12, 2019
Hi all,

So its a long story for which i will try to summaries for everyone to help.

1 - My wife applied in 2010 and got rejected in 2016 because we did not attend the interview - Our defense we never knew because the stupid agent never told us about any interview ( Vision consultancy bur Dubai).
2 - I am want to apply as principal and my experience is : supply chain management from 2010 until 2018.
3 - BBA completed in 2009 (unaccredited university) WES did not give me a report.
4 - BA HONS from UK completed in 2018 (WES approved 4 years)
5 - MBA completed in 2010 ( WES approved as recognized 1 year or more as per Canadian MBA)

so my concerns:-

Will they accept my application without a BBA (Unaccredited) even if i have a WES approved MBA?
Will they calculate my experience after my new BA hons?
Will my old rejection hamper my file
should I choose NOC 0113 for my position and job role.
Does anyone have a good laywer or agent in dubai that can help me understand how to proceed.

Everyone i am 35 and loosing age i need to apply and get myself in the pool of people...please read and help if possible...your advice is gold to me.

thanks
Danny.

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
You have education points equivalent to masters degree. I am not sure about your work experience when did you become qualified to do your job?

The previous rejection has to be mentioned in your application as you were included in that application. It will have no effect on your new application aside from having to check yes for previous refused apps and mentioning the file number. Be aware that you personal details and background information will be cross checked against your old application for any discrepancies.

danny14

Feb 12, 2019
I became a supply chain manager 2013 until 2018....so it was after my masters...

Do I need to show my BA hons which was completed in 2018..?

Or do I just leave the unaccredited BBa and mention to them it's unaccredited..? Will I loose point because it's like I don't have a BBA then only a MBA...

Yes I was a part of my wife application...so yes I will mention refused be

karanjessica

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi Danny,
I can help you but I need more info.
1. who is principal applicant you or your wife this time?
2. you and your wife highest studies? I know you got masters point because wes evaluation. what about your wife education?
3. you and your wife English scores?
4. do you or your wife have any relative in Canada pr or Canadian to get extra points.

IF You answer all , it will help me to understand your case better.

Thanks
karan.

Hi all,

So its a long story for which i will try to summaries for everyone to help.

1 - My wife applied in 2010 and got rejected in 2016 because we did not attend the interview - Our defense we never knew because the stupid agent never told us about any interview ( Vision consultancy bur Dubai).
2 - I am want to apply as principal and my experience is : supply chain management from 2010 until 2018.
3 - BBA completed in 2009 (unaccredited university) WES did not give me a report.
4 - BA HONS from UK completed in 2018 (WES approved 4 years)
5 - MBA completed in 2010 ( WES approved as recognized 1 year or more as per Canadian MBA)

so my concerns:-

Will they accept my application without a BBA (Unaccredited) even if i have a WES approved MBA?
Will they calculate my experience after my new BA hons?
Will my old rejection hamper my file
should I choose NOC 0113 for my position and job role.
Does anyone have a good laywer or agent in dubai that can help me understand how to proceed.

Everyone i am 35 and loosing age i need to apply and get myself in the pool of people...please read and help if possible...your advice is gold to me.

thanks
Danny.

danny14

Feb 12, 2019
Hi Danny,
I can help you but I need more info.
1. who is principal applicant you or your wife this time?
2. you and your wife highest studies? I know you got masters point because wes evaluation. what about your wife education?
3. you and your wife English scores?
4. do you or your wife have any relative in Canada pr or Canadian to get extra points.

IF You answer all , it will help me to understand your case better.

Thanks
karan.
Hi Karan,

1. I am the principal applicant now
2. I am MBA and wife BA fine arts Wes 4 years.
3. My IELTS speak 8 listening 7.5 writing 6.5 reading 6 .....my wife speak 8 listening 8 writing 7.5 reading 7
4.No relationship in Canada only family friends and best friends

karanjessica

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi Karan,

3. My IELTS speak 8 listening 7.5 writing 6.5 reading 6 .....my wife speak 8 listening 8 writing 7.5 reading 7
you want to apply for express entry hoping to get the invitation right? as skilled worker category?

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hi Karan,

Check your CRS score in the below link. Try with both combinations (checking with yourself as primary applicant and also wife as primary applicant).
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

If your CRS is around 440 or above, then you can proceed as you would get a direct invitation with that score. Otherwise its tough and you may have to either increase your CRS or opt for PNP.

danny14

Feb 12, 2019
Check your CRS score in the below link. Try with both combinations (checking with yourself as primary applicant and also wife as primary applicant).
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

If your CRS is around 440 or above, then you can proceed as you would get a direct invitation with that score. Otherwise its tough and you may have to either increase your CRS or opt for PNP.
I have done that assuming I get CLB 9 in IELTS and it's above 440...

However my concern is my BBA degree which is unaccredited which a accredited MBA.... Confused there...

karanjessica

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019

However my concern is my BBA degree which is unaccredited which a accredited MBA.... Confused there...
you will only need to send eca for masters. you are overthinking about your bba. you are worrying for no reason.
get clb 9. that's where your focus should be. celpip is easy than ielts.
Good luck. only you can help yourself.

danny14

Feb 12, 2019
you will only need to send eca for masters. you are overthinking about your bba. you are worrying for no reason.
get clb 9. that's where your focus should be. celpip is easy than ielts.
Good luck. only you can help yourself.
Celpip is easier, how easy is it....your saying I am over thinking it...are you sure they will not ask about my BBA...

Also I don't have my school certificates dad took it to India and everything got ruin in the rains...

What about my BA hons should I declare that ? I got Wes 4 years for it.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018

If your MBA is considered as a Master's degree by WES, you can claim points for Masters. If not, you can claim points for 2 or more degrees (showing BA Hons and MBA as both are assessed successfully by WES).

You don't need to show your BBA as it is not assessed successfully.

danny14

Feb 12, 2019
If your MBA is considered as a Master's degree by WES, you can claim points for Masters. If not, you can claim points for 2 or more degrees (showing BA Hons and MBA as both are assessed successfully by WES).

You don't need to show your BBA as it is not assessed successfully.

Ok understand.

Here is what I understand but some people

1. Show unaccredited BBA and Accredited MBA and claim points for MBA.
Not to show BA Hons.

2. As per you show both and select two or more degree ( but if I choose that will that affect my experience because I believe

karanjessica

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Celpip is easier, how easy is it....your saying I am over thinking it...are you sure they will not ask about my BBA...

Also I don't have my school certificates dad took it to India and everything got ruin in the rains...

What about my BA hons should I declare that ? I got Wes 4 years for it.
Abhishek is right.
You will list all the education in your ee profile. But, You will only upload eca for masters to claim your points. Officer looks at your eca and make sure your Canadian equivalency for it and its validity 2 years I think. You GET THE POINTS. That is it.
and yes celpip is easy and I have given the exam before.

danny14

Feb 12, 2019
Abhishek is right.
You will list all the education in your ee profile. You will upload eca for masters to claim your points. Officer looks at your eca and make sure your Canadian equivalency for it and its validity 2 years I think. You GET THE POINTS. That is it.
and yes celpip is easy and I have given the exam before.
There is a validity for the equivalency?? That's news to me ....there is nothing mention of a date of expiry anywhere....I have don't mine over two years for sure.....