+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed with documents

Divyashree14

Mar 6, 2019
Have a question regarding the financial documents that needs to be applied after we get the ITA.
1) Should all the accounts that is being owned be listed, or only the account in which we would want to show the sufficient balance be mentioned in the letter that we get from the bank? Say I have both checking and savings account but I would want to show only my savings account, since I have been moving everything to it from my checking. So, I don't have any balance in my checking, Should I still show that?
2) All outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans, would it just be from the financial institution that I'm taking the letter from or will they even consider other debts such as credit cards which is from a different financial institution.

Have another question regarding the employment verification letter.
The verification letter that I got from my current employer is an official document printed on the company letterhead, has the company's (HR) contact information, positions held while in the company and the date that I have been working for the company and the salary. It specifies that it's full-time but doesn't mention the number of hours per week and also doesn't mention anything regarding the benefits. It also does not have the job duties/responsibilities. Would this letter be ok, if I describe my job duties/responsibilities in my resume. I have the paystubs to support.