+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed Urgently

Jay30

Mar 15, 2017
Hey guys, my nationality is Indian, my work permit expires in 1 week.

I have applied for CSQ in December but not received it and have not received a file number. I have 1 Year and 4 months Canadian work experience.

I'm thinking of extending my stay in Canada as a visitor before my permit expires.

If I get CSQ, can I apply for PR from inside Canada if I am a visitor or do I have to leave Canada and apply from India ?

Please tell me the answer and let me know Of your experiences. Also. I can prove financial support.

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Jay30 said:
Hey guys, my nationality is Indian, my work permit expires in 1 week.

I have applied for CSQ in December but not received it and have not received a file number. I have 1 Year and 4 months Canadian work experience.

I'm thinking of extending my stay in Canada as a visitor before my permit expires.

If I get CSQ, can I apply for PR from inside Canada if I am a visitor or do I have to leave Canada and apply from India ?

Please tell me the answer and let me know Of your experiences. Also. I can prove financial support.
are you employed. better to extend your permit. If you return to india, you need to update your address accordingly. i am an indian too, call me on 5144024846, we can discuss further on what options can be explored