+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED** URGENT - PR PORTAL EMAIL

askingforhelp

Jan 18, 2020
Hello,

I just received my PR Portal email indicating that I should respond to the email to confirm my address for my CEC Inland Application. However, I am currently visiting my family and flying back in two days, and planning on using my Work Permit and Temporary Visa to enter the country. My address has not changed but I had to leave Canada for a week for a funeral.
Hence, can I enter back into Canada if I wait to respond to PR Portal email?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Hello,

I just received my PR Portal email indicating that I should respond to the email to confirm my address for my CEC Inland Application. However, I am currently visiting my family and flying back in two days, and planning on using my Work Permit and Temporary Visa to enter the country. My address has not changed but I had to leave Canada for a week for a funeral.
Hence, can I enter back into Canada if I wait to respond to PR Portal email?

Thanks!!
You can come back with the existing WP and TRV stamping and then respond back to the portal mail once you're inside Canada.
Best of luck.

askingforhelp

Jan 18, 2020
You can come back with the existing WP and TRV stamping and then respond back to the portal mail once you're inside Canada.
Best of luck.
Thank you so much.... I really appreciate your response.
Just another question if I may ask, is there a time limit to respond to such email?

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Thank you so much.... I really appreciate your response.
Just another question if I may ask, is there a time limit to respond to such email?
You're welcome.
The earlier the better but I guess there is no such time limit though for responding to the portal. One week should be fine.
The only thing will be if you delay in response it might go to the backlogs.

askingforhelp

Jan 18, 2020
You're welcome.
The earlier the better but I guess there is no such time limit though for responding to the portal. One week should be fine.
The only thing will be if you delay in response it might go to the backlogs.
Sounds good. I do not plan on waiting to respond to it but still wanted to get your opinion.
Thanks again!