+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed to fillup the Immigration Form

salmanchang

Feb 25, 2009
Dear All,

I want to apply for Canadian Immigration as Federal Skilled Worker but I have some queries regarding filling up the form which I mention as below. I will be highly thankful if you kindly provide me the necessary information regarding filling up these following columns.(I read the Instruction Guide but it is not explained in detail)

Q1. In application for permanent residence in Canada form Details of family members section should I also fill in my data although I am principal applicant?

In schedule 1 background / declaration form in No.10 education.

According to our country's education system we study 5 years in primary school them 5 years in High School and get the SSC (secondary school certificate) then 2 years of study in college and get HSC (higher secondary certificate) then 4 years of study in university and get Master Degree.

Q2: My question is that how I can accommodate above four sections of study in the given boxes hence there are only 3 boxes in the form 1 for primary 1 for Secondary/High and 1 for University/ College. (I have no any Trade school education)?

Q3: Other question is that schools and colleges are affiliated with boards and universities in other cities, so in Name of Institute column should I write the name of the School or the name of the Board. In the City and country column should I write the city of school or city of board?

In schedule 1 background / declaration form in No.11 Personal History Section.

Q4: What should I write in (To) date column for my most recent activity which is my current job and it is continued?

5Q: Again in City and country column should I write the city of my school or city of board with which my school is affiliated?

Kindly resolve above quires.

Code:
[b][SIZE=13px]Warm Regards
Muhammad Salman
From Sindh, Pakistan[/SIZE][/b]

sa_naveed

Feb 26, 2009
Hello Salman,

I also have same questions. Did you get answers, particularly to the study related questions.

If you did, can you please share.

Thanks,
Shahzad Aslam

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hello Salman,

I can reply as per I filled my form.
Please see the answer next to your questions

salmanchang said:
Dear All,

I want to apply for Canadian Immigration as Federal Skilled Worker but I have some queries regarding filling up the form which I mention as below. I will be highly thankful if you kindly provide me the necessary information regarding filling up these following columns.(I read the Instruction Guide but it is not explained in detail)

Q1. In application for permanent residence in Canada form Details of family members section should I also fill in my data although I am principal applicant?-Yes,you have to mention your name and in relation column write applicant.
In schedule 1 background / declaration form in No.10 education.

According to our country's education system we study 5 years in primary school them 5 years in High School and get the SSC (secondary school certificate) then 2 years of study in college and get HSC (higher secondary certificate) then 4 years of study in university and get Master Degree.

Q2: My question is that how I can accommodate above four sections of study in the given boxes hence there are only 3 boxes in the form 1 for primary 1 for Secondary/High and 1 for University/ College. (I have no any Trade school education)?-There is option of appendix which says-Appendix to IMM-0008, Schedule 1, Question 10
so use this to fill up educational information.

Q3: Other question is that schools and colleges are affiliated with boards and universities in other cities, so in Name of Institute column should I write the name of the School or the name of the Board. In the City and country column should I write the city of school or city of board?-You have to mention name of school and accordingly name of city.

In schedule 1 background / declaration form in No.11 Personal History Section.

Q4: What should I write in (To) date column for my most recent activity which is my current job and it is continued?-Start with most recent activity.

5Q: Again in City and country column should I write the city of my school or city of board with which my school is affiliated?-whatever you have used in educational history use the same info here.

Kindly resolve above quires.

Code:
[b][SIZE=13px]Warm Regards
Muhammad Salman
From Sindh, Pakistan[/SIZE][/b]

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
For question 4, i wrote the date of my application for the "to" part of my current job.