+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed to file NOC - 2173 or 2174

vishalc35

Oct 7, 2019
Hello people

Sorry if this discussion is already done. I need help in deciding which NOC to file my application under. There are mixed reviews about 2173 or 2174

In my experience letter I have following . I know its sort of annoying to read the whole letter. But I would really appreciate your help on this decision. Please let me know if I need to add anything . Thanks in advance!!

Job Duties

Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement. Developed a system to show rating of Sellers on Amazon using Java and other Amazon software technologies. Worked on improving UI for the customers using front end technologies like HTML,CSS, Javascript and Jquery. Developed and wrote unit tests and integration tests to improve the system performance and reliability. Prepared reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.

ABC wrote, update, and integrate computer program to handle specific jobs, such as API and storing or retrieving data from software systems. Perform revision, maintenance, or expansion of existing programs to adapt to new requirements. Prepare technical documentation of program development and subsequent revisions. Communicate with technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest solutions. Develop software applications by producing clean, efficient code. Create and develop website architecture, quality code, consistent with quality standards. Research and propose software programs that are compatible to the future technologies. Assist test team to identify and fix the bugs and issues with the software.

Consult with clients in various review processes i.e. business requirements, test plans, design reviews, etc. to gain a solid understanding of the application and provide input into the various deliverables. Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure. Assign, coordinate, and review work of programming personnel and train subordinates in programming and program coding. Research and Evaluate different software for the enhancement of existing system.