+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP Needed !! Study Visa Refused for January 2017 Intake.

Abhinav kumar

Oct 16, 2018
I got 2 refusal for visa study in canada and the reason is my course choose, missing marksheets plz suggest me wht should i do iam so confuse

Aug 23, 2018
I got 2 refusal for visa study in canada and the reason is my course choose, missing marksheets plz suggest me wht should i do iam so confuse
Nothing to do with it just replu me back with all your academic details mention each and every detail of yor cource you studied and you were going to study with subjects & percentage.

mathewsimi

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi all,

Even My visa got rejected on 9th Augustdue to following reason- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Find blow my profile:
Applied under General category, online on 21st June
Graduate: Bachelor in Hotel Management from Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
IELTS: 6.5 band
GIC: Paid
1st Semester Fees: Paid
Fund: Fathers business + investment

Applied Course: PG in Global Hospitality Management course from Conestoga college for September intake.

Can anyone please guide me on what should I do next in order to get visa?
I have got rejected yesterday for the first time for the same reason I don't know what to do with this situation. Should I re-apply as my course starts on 3rd January 2019. Or try for nxt intake.