+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed - Shivaji University Transcript

baigmirza490

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello, Can anybody help me get transcripts from Shivaji University, Kolhapur for WES evaluation? As I am staying in another city, it is hard for me to go to the University and get it done.

Jasmin0201

Sep 9, 2021
Hi,
I am in PUNJAB, and got transcripts from SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY and got verified by WES within 45 days. It was the MAIL TRANSCRIPTS TEAM who helped me in these difficult times. Their service was excellent just applied and uploaded my documents, got update through Emails. I would recommend you to take help from MAILTRANSCRIPTS (http://mailtranscripts.com/apply)

itsmeraoul55

Dec 4, 2021
Hello, Can anybody help me get transcripts from Shivaji University, Kolhapur for WES evaluation? As I am staying in another city, it is hard for me to go to the University and get it done.
I was in Delhi and required a transcript from Shivaji university, since I was not able to go to the university personally, took help of a service provider called MailTranscripts and I got it done through them. Even they didn't require my physical presence, everything was online, so I applied online on mailtranscripts.com website and submitted my application, transcript was directly sent to WES from the university. They were very fast and professional throughout the process, really surprised with their service and I highly recommend MailTranscripts.

keepsmiling25

Dec 9, 2021
The best way is to go through MailTranscripts a third party service provider. I submitted my application online on their website (mailtranscripts.com) and uploaded all the required documents, my transcript was sent to WES directly from the university in 20 days. The kind of service they provided was way better than my expectations. They did a great job, I am totally satisfied and at the same time happy to the fullest that I chose MailTranscripts. Thank you team for your effortless work, will be ever grateful for it!

luckyme18

Feb 19, 2022
You don't have to go to the university personally, instead you can apply through MailTranscripts. I was in need of a transcript from Shivaji university and got it done through them. As soon as I submitted the request, they processed my application and I received the transcript in 20 days. I am really surprised with their service and I highly recommend MailTranscripts. Well done team, keep giving your best!

Abha Tiwari

Mar 19, 2022
MailTranscripts Team will help you to get the transcript work done from Shivaji university without your physical presence. Process to apply on their website is a very easy task. I submitted the asked documents and the team provided me with the ETA. The work was done much before the estimated time given by the university. Its all because of MailTranscripts thorough follow up. I would strongly recommend MailTranscripts Team to everyone who is in similar requirement.

Ambika14

Mar 25, 2022
I was affected by Omicron and It was impossible for me to visit the university. I came to know about MailTranscripts service through Quora that they help in transcript work from Shivaji university without the applicant physical presence. Keeping my finger crossed I applied with them and within 20 days my transcript was prepared and I was provided with the tracking number. I got confirmation from WES that my transcript was accepted. This team is dedicated to their work and thank you to MailTranscripts Team for making this process so easy.