+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed!! Regarding student visa

kreop

Nov 26, 2016
chrbrow said:
Yes, you definitely should.

Also, should you ever be found inadmissible on the grounds the you violated to conditions of your study permit (by working more than 20 hrs. per week) you can appeal and cite R200(3)(e)(i). So long as you can prove 6 months has passed since you breached the conditions of your permit.
Alright, will do! Thank you so much for all the help. I really appreciate it!

HiroCortes

May 16, 2018
Hello, I just recently found out (I know, I'm stupid) that I am supposed to work only 20 hours a week off campus. Nothing was specified on my student visa nor was I told about it at all so I did not think too much of it. I have been working 20+ hour shifts for a few months now... I just recently changed my hours. Will I get caught when applying for PR or post graduation work permit? I understand that this is completely my fault. Just want to know if I still have a chance. Thanks.
Hey there! Did CIC end up approving your PGWP even though you went over your hrs?

Laura O

May 6, 2021
Yes, you definitely should.

Also, should you ever be found inadmissible on the grounds the you violated to conditions of your study permit (by working more than 20 hrs. per week) you can appeal and cite R200(3)(e)(i). So long as you can prove 6 months has passed since you breached the conditions of your permit.
Hi chrbrow,
Is R200(3)(e)(i) also applicable to PR application? Thanks a lot!