+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed regarding IMM5532 (PArt A)

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hello everybody,

I am filling up spousal sponsorship form for my Wife and child who is presently living with me in Canada (inland application). in question 3 of part A of IMM 5532 i am required to provide details of persons "who are financially dependent on me and who is not listed on tables above. include previous spouses or partners and any children from past relationships".

my question is do i enter my child's info over here? i was never married previously. my only child is from my current marriage with my spouse for whom i'm applying.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everybody,

I am filling up spousal sponsorship form for my Wife and child who is presently living with me in Canada (inland application). in question 3 of part A of IMM 5532 i am required to provide details of persons "who are financially dependent on me and who is not listed on tables above. include previous spouses or partners and any children from past relationships".

my question is do i enter my child's info over here? i was never married previously. my only child is from my current marriage with my spouse for whom i'm applying.
if the child is already listed on the tables above, no.