+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help needed: re: visitor's visa with a canadian national sponsor ....philippines

rhizellee

Apr 25, 2011
hi. i am from the philippines and 32 years old. i have a canadian national fiancee and we have been living together here in the philippines for over a year now. he likes it here. his mother is inviting me to visit quebec where she lives with all expense paid by her. with this , i would like to seek help from those who experienced the same on how it works?i believe that the financial background of my sponsor will be assessed through pertinent papers. i have several issues i wish to be clarrified of. first: what should she do to sponsor me?should she write a letter to the embassy?;

second: on my part, what should i do?what documents should i submit to the canadian embassy in manila?i am a government employee here in the philippines for 11 years now. is it necessary fo rme to provide bank statements showing a large amount of money , business permits or properties i own even if all the expenses (everything) be paid by my sponsor? what if i don't have large amount of money in the bank?what if i dont have businesses or properties?will i still be eligible for a visitor's visa? can somebody help me?

i came across with this site and i believe there is someone out there who experienced the same and was able to get through the eye of the needle. i really really need some help on this.thank you

gwen23

Aug 20, 2011
re: same situation ure having

hey same situation im having now with yours, i have a bf now and hes a canadian also, just wanna know what happen to ur application??? dont know what to do

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
try read this link how to apply visitor visa from philippines
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/visiting-visiter.aspx?lang=eng

you have to show strong ties and proof that you will not overstay in canada. apply single entry visa to start and then later a muliple if you want to visit quite often.

rhizellee

Apr 25, 2011
thank you for the informations.what i am concerned is if i have to show big amount of money in my bank account which i dont have or show documents that i have properties/businesses here in the country which i dont have as well.that's what some did.but in my case it's an all expense to be paid by my sponsor.so is it really very necessary that i have properties/big amount of savings?

G.Ysabelle

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent Jan. 30, 2012, CIC received Feb. 02
Doc's Request.
Appendix A; Orig. NSO AOM; Passport; PP pics. of my kids - non accompanying
AOR Received.
AOR Feb. 2; DM & Approval May 8, 2012
IELTS Request
Exam date 09/2010 Band Score 7
Med's Done....
Jan. 09, 2012
Passport Req..
Received by CEM May 18; Letter dated June 6; Received June 14; Addt'l docs. sent June 22
rhizellee said:
thank you for the informations.what i am concerned is if i have to show big amount of money in my bank account which i dont have or show documents that i have properties/businesses here in the country which i dont have as well.that's what some did.but in my case it's an all expense to be paid by my sponsor.so is it really very necessary that i have properties/big amount of savings?
Hi. When you don't have business/properties it's ok you don't have to fake documents to produce it. Now, even if your future mother-in-law will sponsor and shoulder all the expenses, still you must show you are funded, ideal would be around P200k to P300k to your account. Would be ideal also if you will not be declaring your fiancee as your common law on the TRV application, you will be denied for sure knowing CEM (Canadian Embassy Manila), it's obviously already a proof that you are not going back home. One thing more, you must show proof that you're for sure not leaving your work which you will hold and never set aside.

Anyway, if you've been living for a year already then he can sponsor you under family class... way better than tourist, think about it :)

nyvrem

Jan 4, 2012
Re- entry visa Philippines

Hi Guys! Please help me what to do.... I'm a working permit in Canada and a implied status, right now I'm here in the Philippines for an important family matters. I'm waiting for my permit to have it coz somebody will send it to me here. But unfortunately until now I don have yet a permit. I have only the letter from my employer and copy the update of my permit application and it says 16 weeks processing time, I have only 4weeks to go base on that correspondence. Theres any idea if I can apply are-entry visa in that situation? thanks you for your help.

russel484

Mar 6, 2012
Hi There,

Im from the Philippines, Ive been so much hard time to get my paperworks done to get in here,Im in Canada now, And i know how hard it is to enter Canada, I understand now why, Anyway you guys any need some question , just email me bdonrussel@yahoo.com make me.im not working on any immigration lol,,, its just i want to help...youdont have to pay..lol
Just email me and i will response As soon as i get your email.