+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed on work experience

fkiddy12

Jul 23, 2013
Hi All,

How to show work experience apart from providing company letter head stating all the information as per CIC, what is the alternative to provide work experience proofs?

This is my 3rd job, and my past 2 companies + current one would surely refuse to give work experience in specific format on their letter heads.

Your help is much needed here, please respond.

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope this will help u. u can try ur best to take experience letter from ur HR admin, if not possible then from ur colleague, and if any case what so ever not been able to take lor , write an affidavit like this..

Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Regards