+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed on multiple items post ITA

R.A.G

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,
I received ITA on 15th. I need to complete my applications and have multiple questions
1. My name in education documents is permutations of first name, last name and fathers name as we changed states and all had different forms and format. So names appear in variations
2. Eca mentions that document have different names
3. My spouse ECA has a missing letter in surname in transcripts by mistake which resulted in a letter i missing from his last name. Wes report mentions that different names
4. Sibling proof- i am using passport gor me and my sister. Fathers name is first name, last name in hers and in mine it is last name, first name
Please help what needs to be dobe in these situations

R.A.G

Jul 6, 2018
Another question i have is should i mention yes under use of dofferent name for the first name, last name and fathers name permutations and combinations in my education document. I have made 3 entries right now mentioning name before marriage. Is this correct

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Another question i have is should i mention yes under use of dofferent name for the first name, last name and fathers name permutations and combinations in my education document. I have made 3 entries right now mentioning name before marriage. Is this correct
Yes
Hi,
I received ITA on 15th. I need to complete my applications and have multiple questions
1. My name in education documents is permutations of first name, last name and fathers name as we changed states and all had different forms and format. So names appear in variations
2. Eca mentions that document have different names
3. My spouse ECA has a missing letter in surname in transcripts by mistake which resulted in a letter i missing from his last name. Wes report mentions that different names
4. Sibling proof- i am using passport gor me and my sister. Fathers name is first name, last name in hers and in mine it is last name, first name
Please help what needs to be dobe in these situations
Provide "One and the same name affidavit". You can go to any notary public lawyer and create the affidavit. Sample given below, you can google for more examples.
https://www.immihelp.com/immigration/sample-one-same-person-affidavit.html

Reactions: R.A.G and gpdave

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
I would say NO. MEntioning you have used different names in not appropriate in this scenario. If you have never changed your name but just that your name is represented in different formats don't select "Yes" for different names.
Simply include an LOE with different formats of names and support that with an affidavit for one and same person. This will also apply for the spelling error in your name.

Reactions: R.A.G

saiyer1

Aug 21, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I would say NO. MEntioning you have used different names in not appropriate in this scenario. If you have never changed your name but just that your name is represented in different formats don't select "Yes" for different names.
Simply include an LOE with different formats of names and support that with an affidavit for one and same person. This will also apply for the spelling error in your name.
I am also in the same scenario with different names mentioned in educational and jobs, but I have never changed my name.
So an affidavit saying "one and the same person" should be enough?

I also have a couple of questions, I am also in the process of submitting my application.

a) I have the first 6 years of my work experience in a different noc code (2174) and I am claiming points for noc 0213 ( I have the reference and supporting docs from employers). So is it necessary to put 2174 experience in work history or can I move this experience to Personal history? I also have reference and supporting docs for Noc 2174.

b) I have applied alone and showed my spouse and kid as non accompanying. CIC is asking for reasons why they are not coming to Canada? Do the reasons have to be substantiated with any proofs?

c) Regarding US PCC, I have the FBI PCC ( fingerprint scan report) , but it mentions in the report as " this report does not preclude information at state level". Do I need to obtain any additional US PCC report?

Thank you for your replies.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
I am also in the same scenario with different names mentioned in educational and jobs, but I have never changed my name.
So an affidavit saying "one and the same person" should be enough?
Yes, Sufficient. Make sure you endorse all the variations of your name as seen in your documents in the affidavit too.

I also have a couple of questions, I am also in the process of submitting my application.

a) I have the first 6 years of my work experience in a different noc code (2174) and I am claiming points for noc 0213 ( I have the reference and supporting docs from employers). So is it necessary to put 2174 experience in work history or can I move this experience to Personal history? I also have reference and supporting docs for Noc 2174.
Always use the NOC which you have GOOD and SOLID reference letters for as your primary NOC. I would recommend you use just 2174 since you have spent 6 years at it. You don't even need to mention your other NOC in work history. Just include it in personal history. If your concern is 0213 Skill 0 NOC it carries no merit in the PR appln.

b) I have applied alone and showed my spouse and kid as non accompanying. CIC is asking for reasons why they are not coming to Canada? Do the reasons have to be substantiated with any proofs?
You don't need to supply any proofs - only reason should do. I have seen cases where they get back to you with certain questions later in the process - which is when you can supply supporting documents. Do not offer more information than necessary - it delays your appln.

c) Regarding US PCC, I have the FBI PCC ( fingerprint scan report) , but it mentions in the report as " this report does not preclude information at state level". Do I need to obtain any additional US PCC report?

I have no clue about this. Will leave it to experts.

Thank you for your replies.

Reactions: saiyer1

saiyer1

Aug 21, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you @javeds for the detailed response. Really appreciate it and I am happy to proceed as per your suggestions.

Only for point a, I also have about 5 years of experience in NOC 0213 and I have taken steps to reach to 0213 (did my MBA, got certified). Moreover it is a recent expertise that i would like to carry forward.Hence would like to apply with Noc 0213 and think of moving noc 2174 experience to Personal history. Is this an acceptable approach?

Regarding my query to US PCC I got the response that no additional action required as this is how FBI state in the fingerprint report.

Cheers.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Thank you @javeds for the detailed response. Really appreciate it and I am happy to proceed as per your suggestions.

Only for point a, I also have about 5 years of experience in NOC 0213 and I have taken steps to reach to 0213 (did my MBA, got certified). Moreover it is a recent expertise that i would like to carry forward.Hence would like to apply with Noc 0213 and think of moving noc 2174 experience to Personal history. Is this an acceptable approach?

Regarding my query to US PCC I got the response that no additional action required as this is how FBI state in the fingerprint report.

Cheers.
It is simple. Go with the NOC which has best documentation in the prescribed format. I.e reference letter. Doesn't matter if it is recent as long as it is 3+ years in last 10 years from today.

Reactions: saiyer1

saiyer1

Aug 21, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It is simple. Go with the NOC which has best documentation in the prescribed format. I.e reference letter. Doesn't matter if it is recent as long as it is 3+ years in last 10 years from today.
Yup, right. Thank you.

R.A.G

Jul 6, 2018
Thank you. That helps.

PrachiHMehta

Jan 6, 2019
Thank you for your response.
I think i need 2 one and same person affidavit. One for me and other for my dad
Hi.. did you get the affidavit notarized or just took the print and sign on stamp paper . Please share whta you did, and did it work for you.
Thanks in advance.

fav5y

Sep 18, 2020
Hi,

I need help..

My passport has 4 names : Last name + first name + 2 middle names

i could have sworn that i used the four (4) names when i initially opened my profile, the home page shows my 4 names but when i got my ITA, i saw just three (3) names and i cannot edit it and i do not know what to do as they are asking for exact name on the passport...

i opted yes for the question "Has this person ever used any other name? " but now i am required to submit legal documents of change of name ..... i am not changing my name, i have always had four name ..... what can i do because i dont any legal documents except my birth cert and i dont know what to put in my letter of explanation... i am so confused..