+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed - OINP master's stream application

Timrepy Duts

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
I am reaching out to seek your support regarding the status of my permanent residence application to Canada through OINP Master’s stream.

To provide some context, I submitted my application on September 28, 2021 (Through the Permanent Residence Portal), and it was successfully linked to my IRCC account on August 29, 2022 (I think).

On August 29, 2022, I received a request from IRCC asking for additional information pertaining to my application. Specifically, they required details regarding the Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) and personal and address history gaps. I submitted the requested information on September 28, 2022, through their webform. Subsequently, on November 15, 2022, I received an email confirmation stating that my documents had been successfully added to my file.

However, despite having submitted the necessary documents as requested, I am concerned to find that my application is still marked as "requires action" on the IRCC website. The specific item listed is "Replacement Overdue Schedule A (required)" with a "Required By" date of 07 November 2022. I am puzzled by this discrepancy, as I have already submitted the required documents via the webform, which was one of the options specified in the Request Letter issued by IRCC.

In my research, I discovered that the IRCC website still allows me to upload a document for the Replacement Overdue Schedule A, even after I received the email confirmation acknowledging the receipt of my document. This has left me uncertain about the best course of action. I don't want to create any confusion by uploading the documents again on the website if it is unnecessary.

Therefore, I kindly request your guidance and support in determining the most appropriate steps to take. If there are any further actions required on my part to expedite the processing of my application, I am more than willing to cooperate fully.

Thank you in advance for your support.

DetailsDocument NameInstructionsOptionsRequired By
Replacement OverdueSchedule A (required)07 November 2022

Timrepy Duts

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Should I just upload the same document I submitted via webform?

I think the application is past normal processing times (19 months) as it has already entered its 20th month..

Timrepy Duts

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Any suggestions? My application still shows as "requires action" on the IRCC website, specifically pointing to the "Replacement Overdue Schedule A." This requirement appears to be an error as they I already submitted these documents (via webform). I'm not sure whether to upload the documents again

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Any suggestions? My application still shows as "requires action" on the IRCC website, specifically pointing to the "Replacement Overdue Schedule A." This requirement appears to be an error as they I already submitted these documents (via webform). I'm not sure whether to upload the documents again
Call IRCC +1 (888) 242-2100. Ask if the requested document has been received? If it is received (confirmed), then ask the processing time left for your application. Also ask the status on:
1. Eligibility​
2. Criminality​
3. Info-Sharing​
4. Security​

Timrepy Duts

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Call IRCC +1 (888) 242-2100. Ask if the requested document has been received? If it is received (confirmed), then ask the processing time left for your application. Also ask the status on:
1. Eligibility​
2. Criminality​
3. Info-Sharing​
4. Security​
Thanks, does this number work outside of Canada? I'm not residing in Canada atm.

Also, the number is not working "Your call cannot be completed as dialed." Perhaps I called outside their working hours?

Timrepy Duts

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
1. Eligibility​
2. Criminality​
3. Info-Sharing​
4. Security​
I was unable to make contact to confirm whether the document in question had been added to my profile. As a result, my plan is to resubmit the document, with an additional first page detailing why it is being submitted via the website, and noting that they were also previously submitted via the webform.

I recently received a request for my medical documents. Could this be an indication that my previously submitted documents have been successfully accepted thus far?