+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed In Workpermit

Raptors_V

Feb 25, 2024
I am a protected person,
And was going to renew my workpermit,
Need my medical,

I did one medical in 2020 When applying for refugee case and medical was free at that time,

Now as a protected person,
As per local clinic I need to pay for my medical as My IFHP coverage does not include my Medical test,
As as per their system My IFHP was expired after 90 days when I got my protected person status,

So should I pay for medical or Is it free?
I am Confused.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am a protected person,
Need my medical,

I did one medical in 2020 When applying for refugee case and medical was free at that time,

As per local clinic I need to pay for my medical as My IFHP coverage does not include my Medical test,
As as per their system My IFHP was expired after 90 days when I got my protected person status,

I am Confused.
If they ask for medical, yes you will have to pay

Reactions: Naturgrl

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
I am a protected person,
Need my medical,

I am Confused.
I would call IRCC to confirm if you have to pay, I personally never needed to pay for my medical when I was a protected person

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I am a protected person,
Need my medical,

I am Confused.
Do we have to do medical for renewing the work permit?

Raptors_V

Feb 25, 2024
I would call IRCC to confirm if you have to pay, I personally never needed to pay for my medical when I was a protected person
I got email from ircc that My IFHP is expired last year and I can apply for OHIP
Confused
Do OHIP PAY for immigration medical

Raptors_V

Feb 25, 2024
Are you renewing your work permit? Does medical required to renew the work permit for protected persons?
My workpermit got expired 2 months before and I forgot to extend due to province moving.
As per IRCC application I filled said to upload medical