+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed in filling RQ

manisha

Jul 24, 2006
Hi there

While answering the RQ, if the space is not enough, we are asked to give our answers in a separate sheet. My question is, can we type our response in this sheet or we have to only write by using pen.

Another question is, it looks like I have to submit around 500 pages. How u guys organized them before putting inside the envelope. Just send as loose sheets or we have to bind them. If yes, how?

Can anyone help me on this? Your response will be appreciated.

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manisha said:
Hi there
While answering the RQ, if the space is not enough, we are asked to give our answers in a separate sheet. My question is, can we type our response in this sheet or we have to only write by using pen.
I typed mine, but I'm sure either is fine as long as it is easily legible.
manisha said:
Another question is, it looks like I have to submit around 500 pages. How u guys organized them before putting inside the envelope. Just send as loose sheets or we have to bind them. If yes, how?
I organized my submitted documents using binder clips (large paper clips) and I included a cover sheet on each packet with a title (i.e. "Proof of Residence Documents"), a number corresponding to the applicable RQ question (question 9), and table of contents to the included documents (lease agreements, hydro bills, etc.). I didn't do a perfect job, but I did try to organize things a bit so that they would be more easily comprehensible.

manisha

Jul 24, 2006
eileenf said:
I typed mine, but I'm sure either is fine as long as it is easily legible. I organized my submitted documents using binder clips (large paper clips) and I included a cover sheet on each packet with a title (i.e. "Proof of Residence Documents"), a number corresponding to the applicable RQ question (question 9), and table of contents to the included documents (lease agreements, hydro bills, etc.). I didn't do a perfect job, but I did try to organize things a bit so that they would be more easily comprehensible.
Thanks elieenf. I appreciate your response

NSBoy902

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
I would use Microsoft Word to type it and not use a pen. Just in case the officer may not read it.

I would not staple them. I remember from PR application; it was mentioned not to staple and if you do, your application will be return.