+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed for mother's visitor visa

jkainth

Oct 1, 2015
Hi Experts

My mother's TRV got refused a month ago with reason that she don't have enough assets back home and the purpose of her visit.
For assets I just skipped to attached property papers and the purpose of her visit was to see us on birth of our baby as my wife is due within 2 month.
Just want to ask how should I compel CIC with solid reason and if my mother don't have enough funds in her account, can I attach the financials of my brother and sister with whom my mother is already living in India.
I would appreciate your help.
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If your mother doesn’t have adequate finances you will have to consider a supervisa if you have been in Canada long enough and meet LICO.

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Hi Experts

My mother's TRV got refused a month ago with reason that she don't have enough assets back home and the purpose of her visit.
For assets I just skipped to attached property papers and the purpose of her visit was to see us on birth of our baby as my wife is due within 2 month.
Just want to ask how should I compel CIC with solid reason and if my mother don't have enough funds in her account, can I attach the financials of my brother and sister with whom my mother is already living in India.
I would appreciate your help.
Thanks
What financial proof did you attach for supporting your mother's trip?

jkainth

Oct 1, 2015
If your mother doesn’t have adequate finances you will have to consider a supervisa if you have been in Canada long enough and meet LICO.
Thanks for reply but I am here just for two years and do not have enough income meeting LICO