+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed for FSW Application

mehra_avi

Jun 24, 2013
Hi Experts

I need some advice. I am applying for my FSW . There are few questions I have which I would like your help on . They are majorly:
-I want to get my education credentials assess as per Canadian standards, can you please tell me where I can get that done. As I tried contacting the high commission but my efforts to do so went in vain.
-Is there a minimum time period for which we have to show the funds in the accounts,as I the required funds but they are scattered. I can consolidate them in one account to provide simplicity of showing the statements for one account.
-I am applying as a financial analyst as per the list of occupation , I wanna know . Am I too late to do it . I assessed myself as per the point based system and I am qualifying it. I still wanted your opinion.

Please help, any help would be highly highly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
mehra_avi said:
Hi Experts

I need some advice. I am applying for my FSW . There are few questions I have which I would like your help on . They are majorly:
-I want to get my education credentials assess as per Canadian standards, can you please tell me where I can get that done. As I tried contacting the high commission but my efforts to do so went in vain.
-Is there a minimum time period for which we have to show the funds in the accounts,as I the required funds but they are scattered. I can consolidate them in one account to provide simplicity of showing the statements for one account.
-I am applying as a financial analyst as per the list of occupation , I wanna know . Am I too late to do it . I assessed myself as per the point based system and I am qualifying it. I still wanted your opinion.

Please help, any help would be highly highly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards
U r applying as Financial analyst and right now u dont have ur ECA with u. People have suffered to get ECA from WES and it does take time. CIC has updated the cap count which can be seen here--> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Already 13 application have been accepted as of 4th May 2013. Looking at this, cap might get over with 3-4 weeks. U might be able to apply in July but its too late. I don't want to discourage u but want u to save ur money on ECA.

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
Please answer these questions........
1. All form and copies should be filled on bond paper or normal A4 paper? Also copies means normal black and white Photostats or attested copies by notary?
2. If I add separate sheet then this sheet should be (plane paper with form number, my name and main duties written on it) OR (the particular page form the CIC form filled for particular remaining information written on it)
3. Can I use pen if certain column of a form has a word limit count to add additional information remaining in that column?
4. I am having state bank credit card. In India they need 3-D secure code for any transaction. If I give my credit card information to CIC, will they be able to withdraw money from Canada?
5. Which is best city to get chemical engineering job in Canada? Also do we need licensee to start job there? In NOC site it is written that licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practice as a Professional Engineer.
6. My wife family name (surname) was different before marriage. In passport she has her current family name as we acquired it after marriage. In marriage certificate too she has her current family name without any mention of her previous family name as we registered our marriage after 3 months of marriage. But in birth certificate her previous family name is mentioned. So there is no document which shows that her family name was changed after marriage. But in document checklist they need legal document for name change. What should I provide for that?

mehra_avi

Jun 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your reply Amit.

I understand the concern of being too late but I am still giving it a shot as everything else is completed besides ECA. Can you please tell me how to do that .I went through WES website and they said I need to mail them my document and transcripts needs to be mailed to them directly from the institution. I felt that will be kinda difficult for me as I have completed my masters from Uk and now I am in India

Also for ECA should I sending my bachelors as well and if yes , can you tell me what the procedure will be for that. My bachelors is from India .

Please help

Thanks in Advance

quietdom

Jun 20, 2013
Davao City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-27-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With App
There are 3 things you need to do for your ECA.

First, you have to apply to WES that you need to have your credentials checked. That means, paying them and choosing options as to what type of credentials you want, speed of checking, shipping, etc. Once done, WES will give instructions on how to push through with the ECA application.

Second, you have to go to your University and request that they send your Transcripts to WES in the manner that WES requires. (Sealed envelope, attached form, etc.)

Simultaneously, you have to send them a copy of your diploma.

This is considering that you only have a single Bachelor's degree or whatnot. Other than that, I suggest you go over the WES website and read the FAQs regarding the FSW requirement.

Act fast as we don't know how fast the caps will be filled.

Also there are other institutions that can make the ECA other than WES.

Good luck.

mehra_avi

Jun 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your reply Quietdom , much appreciate it

I am gonna visit my Uni's office in Delhi and try to see if they have any facility of such a thing orelse I guess I need to mail and call up my Uni in UK to do it for me and also I need to visit my bachelor's uni to do the same thing . Gonna do it these things tomorrow early morning .

Just one more thing , do you know if theres any other organisation which does the same verification besides WES

Thanks

quietdom

Jun 20, 2013
Davao City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-27-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With App
mehra_avi said:
Thank you so much for your reply Quietdom , much appreciate it

I am gonna visit my Uni's office in Delhi and try to see if they have any facility of such a thing orelse I guess I need to mail and call up my Uni in UK to do it for me and also I need to visit my bachelor's uni to do the same thing . Gonna do it these things tomorrow early morning .

Just one more thing , do you know if theres any other organisation which does the same verification besides WES

Thanks
There are 3 more organizations designated by CIC. The last one is for medical practitioners.

Here's the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

I hope this helps.