+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed - Education History section

nikhil1

Sep 17, 2018
I have a Masters degree from US and Bachelors from India. In my express entry form, I only mentioned my Masters degree and had an ECA for it because the score was being calculated based on the highest degree.

I received an invitation to apply recently. Now, I'm wondering if I should include both my Masters and Bachelors degree in the Education history section of Permanent Residency form? Or is it fine if I just mention Masters in Education history and Bachelors in Personal history?

I would really appreciate the help!

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I have a Masters degree from US and Bachelors from India. In my express entry form, I only mentioned my Masters degree and had an ECA for it because the score was being calculated based on the highest degree.

I received an invitation to apply recently. Now, I'm wondering if I should include both my Masters and Bachelors degree in the Education history section of Permanent Residency form? Or is it fine if I just mention Masters in Education history and Bachelors in Personal history?

I would really appreciate the help!
Hi @nikhil1 What id you end up doing? I mentioned Masters in education history and Bachelors in personal history. Did you do the same? Did you get PR?