+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed - Denied To Board Flight - Warsaw Airport - Poland

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello Folks,

My brother got student visa in March 2021. He is carrying Indian Passport and he is currently being enrolled in Senega College 2nd Semester online. When he is coming from Serbia to Toronto via Poland, His entry to board the flight got denied. Warsaw Airport Authority is not letting him to board the LOT Polish flight. He has all valid documents including visa, college letter as well Negative PCR Report. I know there are so many students are talking these routes since direct flight ✈ is banned from India. Warsaw Airport Authority is just keep saying that as you're currently studying online you're not able to travel and asking to Contact CBSE. He is at airport more than 48 hours and Airport Authority is not giving proper response except you need to contact Canada Border Service Agency. Does anyone know how to contact CBSE in this situation? If anyone run into same situation, can you please share your experience?

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Folks,

My brother got student visa in March 2021. He is carrying Indian Passport and he is currently being enrolled in Senega College 2nd Semester online. When he is coming from Serbia to Toronto via Poland, His entry to board the flight got denied. Warsaw Airport Authority is not letting him to board the LOT Polish flight. He has all valid documents including visa, college letter as well Negative PCR Report. I know there are so many students are talking these routes since direct flight ✈ is banned from India. Warsaw Airport Authority is just keep saying that as you're currently studying online you're not able to travel and asking to Contact CBSE. He is at airport more than 48 hours and Airport Authority is not giving proper response except you need to contact Canada Border Service Agency. Does anyone know how to contact CBSE in this situation? If anyone run into same situation, can you please share your experience?
https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/contact/bis-sif-eng.html

Reactions: 38bxiy

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hello Folks,

It doesn't seem like the fault of the airport authority. They have to take clearance from Canadian immigration, CBSE in this case if a passenger can board the plane. For some reason, your brother is not cleared to board. This happens to US-bound flights as well. I see some are taking Mexico routes as well via Paris which is risky when you have so many airports to go through anything can go wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
It doesn't seem like the fault of the airport authority. They have to take clearance from Canadian immigration, CBSE in this case if a passenger can board the plane. For some reason, your brother is not cleared to board. This happens to US-bound flights as well. I see some are taking Mexico routes as well via Paris which is risky when you have so many airports to go through anything can go wrong.
Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell how to get clearance from Canada Immigration if you know the answer?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Where is your brother now? Are his courses in-person and he has a letter that states that? This may be the issue with CBSA, not the airline.
He is at Warsaw Airport, Poland. He is currently being enrolled in Senega College online.

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Does your brother's DLI have an approved COVID-readiness plan?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.