+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed-Correspondence letter for biometrics

Mushtaq09

Jun 1, 2019
Hi!!
I got my correspondence letter on Friday from Embassy of Canada in dubai. Does anyone know how much time it will take to get answer? Does anyone received decision on weekend? Applied from Pakistan in May.

Mushtaq09

Jun 1, 2019
On what grounds ?
i got this in rejection letter

I not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.