+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED! (APPLYING FROM PAK AS A STUDENT)

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
*asking on behalf of someone else*
Hi all,
I would like to know a few things before I apply to colleges in Canada. I have chosen BC as the province of study (extended family lives here).

I have completed my high school from Lahore (pre med), scored overall 6.5 in IELTS. I am planning to apply in health care related courses.

Is it better to apply from a consultancy in Pakistan or to apply yourself? I am familiar with the process and can do it myself too asking incase.

Also, has anyone tried bluesky immigration consultancy in lahore?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,
I would like to know a few things before I apply to colleges in Canada. I have chosen BC as the province of study (extended family lives here).

I have completed my high school from Lahore (pre med), scored overall 6.5 in IELTS. I am planning to apply in health care related courses.

Is it better to apply from a consultancy in Pakistan or to apply yourself? I am familiar with the process and can do it myself too asking incase.

Better to apply on your own. Too many consultancy services reuse SOPs and do other things that reduce the chances of approval.

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
Hi all,

If you are familiar with the process, then better apply yourself.

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
Apply on your own. If you still plan to employ any firm then hire RCIC. You can have their multiple services either full representation or just help in evaluation or assessment of you documents. Or even a consultation session will do fine.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

What type of healthcare related course an in college or university? Entrance can be limitted to PRs or citizens for some courses. YourIELTS scores may be too low if the average is 6.5.

Reactions: rose-sh10

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
What type of healthcare related course an in college or university? Entrance can be limitted to PRs or citizens for some courses. YourIELTS scores may be too low if the average is 6.5.
Hi so this question was not for me but my cousin. (I am already a PR). She is willing to enroll in a diploma or bachelors programme in subjects like healthcare management, kinesiology, or just a simple bachelors of science. We have been looking for options for international students. As for the IELTS, most colleges weve seen need 6.5 the most.
I was also thinking to tell her to pursue bachelors in home country and apply for masters later on in Canada which can strengthen her chances and make it easier to apply for immigration later on. Any suggestions on it? (Not sure but I have heard many people suggesting that)