+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED - 3 missing stamps for 2 one day trips to usa

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have my interview in 2 weeks and I have 3 missing stamps for 2 one day trips by car to usa which I declared on my absence sheet
For one trip I have US entry stamp but no CBSA stamp (they scanned my passport/ pr card)
For the other trip : no US or CBSA entry stamp
What should I do?
Thanks for your inputs

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who had similar experience and had a smooth interview?

van-monkeys

Jul 23, 2014
day trip is not counted as absence. And i don't remember there is stamp on the passport. If you got an interview, the chance they ask you to provide these missing stamps is very low. They just want to check your actual passport to verify.

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's say for instance I left Canada on 3rd march 2011 and came back on 4th march 2011.
This is still considered as a day trip or day trip is only for leaving and coming back on the same day

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flocan said:
Let's say for instance I left Canada on 3rd march 2011 and came back on 4th march 2011.
This is still considered as a day trip or day trip is only for leaving and coming back on the same day
1 day absence

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I checked the rules for cic absence calculator and the only cases not to declare is when you leave and come back the same day
As I left one day and came back the next day, I had to declare it, which I did
But I am missing stamps

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flocan said:
Well I checked the rules for cic absence calculator and the only cases not to declare is when you leave and come back the same day
As I left one day and came back the next day, I had to declare it, which I did
But I am missing stamps
thats why ppl order entry report from CBSA.
u get nothing to worry about

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U4g5 thank you :)
Yeah I would have ordered it but no time as exam in less than 2 weeks

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Exactly he is right.. I have same situation.. I have 5 times travel to USA.. And all of them by car.. I have 2 missing stamps from USA side .. I dont have any stamp from Canada side.. She said " you already give us permit to contct with CBSA... So we will contact with them".. Then i asked to her is this reason for RQ? She said " if have more than 1095 days, there is no reason to RQ".. So i got my test Aug 18th.. Still there is no news from them..

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for sharing
I applied with more than 1260 days and always had same job since I arrived in canada
I even own renting apartments
My life is here and was always honest
Hope everything will be fine

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the meantime I do not understand why cic officers do not have the Cbsa entry report available at the time of interview
Would make everyone wining precious time

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Flocan said:
In the meantime I do not understand why cic officers do not have the Cbsa entry report available at the time of interview
Would make everyone wining precious time
I dont understand too... I was gonna ask to her same question but i didnt want to be rude..

We gave them permit to get CBSA report but they do this after interview.. its totally bs.. but doesnt matter... i guess its gonna be take another 2 weeks.. i check my e-case everyday.. When i get any news, i will let u know..

applicant314

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Receiving stamps will be an issue that's getting bigger. Arriving at Pearson by air, PRs are pushed towards the automated self-service station, where they scan their PR card. I'm sure CIC will have some procedure in place soon to efficiently cope with that. I wouldn't worry about it. You can collect other evidence of your travels. Since your interview is soon, you don't really have another option anyhow.
In the meantime, you can always request a stamp from the officer at the border when you enter. I was told by the staff assisting to claim that the machine won't scan my PR card, so I could see an officer right away.