+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me

rohit patel

Apr 25, 2011
Hi,
I entered Canada in May 2006. My P.R. Card expired on 31 May 2011. i have not completed required 2 years period.

- My spouse has completed 2 years period.
- My son and his wife applied for Citizen status
- My grand son born in Canada.(citizen)

i have my parents above 80 year are in my home country. they are not physically well. so to take care of my parents i can"t stay longer in Canada.
i came three times in Canada but could not completed required 2 years period. At present i am in Canada and returning back in my home country before my P.R Card expired Date 31 May 2011.

after return my home country ...
- how i renew my PR Card for come to Canada
- if Authority will refuse to renew my P.R.Card which is the way to get new P.R Card. and which is the way to entered in Canada.

My whole Family are in Canada.
i am only member is in home country.please give me way to come in Canada. Now i am in India and my family are in canada
It is batter to take TRAVEL DOCUMENT OR MY WIFE WILL PUT FRESH-NEW PR FILE. Pl give reply

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit patel said:
after return my home country ...
- how i renew my PR Card for come to Canada
- if Authority will refuse to renew my P.R.Card which is the way to get new P.R Card. and which is the way to entered in Canada.
If you are outside Canada and your PR card is expired and you want to return...

1. First you try to apply for a travel document. Write that you could not meet the residency requirements because you are taking care of your sick parents. Include a note from the doctor of your parents.

2a. If the travel document is approved, use it to go back to Canada and apply for a new PR card. It will take several months and you will have to pick it up in person, it will not be mailed to you.

2b. If the travel document is not approved, you will lose your PR status. In that case, your wife can sponsor you for PR again.