+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Me!

sekaran

Mar 21, 2014
Hello,
I have applied to three universities (Concordia(Information system),Dalhousie(internetworking) and Universtiy of Alberta(Inernetworking)).I got the recommendation letter form Dalhousie for internetworking course, in which they have asked me to pay the first term fee by confirming the seat before april 11th for the september intake.I am still waiting for the other two universities to respond.

If i atleast know the status then i will be able to proceed further to confirm the seat in Dalhousie, am so confused.Since Dal was my third chance.
How about the internetworking couse scope, I have 3 years experience in it software Industry.
Do you have any idea of when University of alberta and concordia will reply approximately?

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
sekaran said:
Hello,
I have applied to three universities (Concordia(Information system),Dalhousie(internetworking) and Universtiy of Alberta(Inernetworking)).I got the recommendation letter form Dalhousie for internetworking course, in which they have asked me to pay the first term fee by confirming the seat before april 11th for the september intake.I am still waiting for the other two universities to respond.

If i atleast know the status then i will be able to proceed further to confirm the seat in Dalhousie, am so confused.Since Dal was my third chance.
How about the internetworking couse scope, I have 3 years experience in it software Industry.
Do you have any idea of when University of alberta and concordia will reply approximately?
Alberta normally takes long time. U can go for dalhousie. It is highly reputed and prospects are also good. U can't afford to wait much for sep intake. I would say just go for dalhousie.

sekaran

Mar 21, 2014
Thank you so Much!!..
Do you know about the scope of Networking and the job oppurtunities?Please tell me...

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
sekaran said:
Thank you so Much!!..
Do you know about the scope of Networking and the job oppurtunities?Please tell me...
IT related filed is always good n booming in canada. so dont worry. On top of that, ur university is good and that would be a masters. Juz go for it without a 2nd thought man. dont waste ur time. seriously!!!

sekaran

Mar 21, 2014
Only fear is, one of my friend told me that unemployment is more in canada than in US..Thats y i asking the same thing..

parul154

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
sekaran said:
Hello,

Any reply u got from University of alberta and concordia??
Please share ur profile bro...
I guess for UoA, we have to submit a project proposal as well..

preet11789

May 23, 2014
preet

Hi, Seekaran I have received my acceptance letter a week back from Dalhousie University . I just want to confirm about the accommodation over there, i have not submitted my fees yet but within two weeks i'll do that. Can u guide me about the room facility over there b'coz its my first time i have no idea about Canada(Halifax) or how you are managing your accommodation.

Cheers...
Preet