+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me with the CAIPS Solution

Malhar6708

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
PA's IELTS Overall band score is 6.0, with 5.5 in reading.Low IELTS score raise concern with respect to PA's ability to successfully complete intended course of study in English. PA has not provide convincing support of language ability that would be enable direct entry into prospective programme of studies.
I am not satisfied previous studies support prospective studies overseas at such great expense or that PA would be genuine Student. Based on the above, on balance , i am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications. I am not satisfied this applicant is bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant has failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada after completing their study pursuant to sectionR216(1)b of IRPA. REFUSED

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Why did you apply with 5.5 in reading, In writing its a bit acceptable but in reading its a bit hard as you are going for studying. So it gives VO a solid reason to reject your application.
Tell us about your chosen course, previous studies with grades to know better before telling you anything.

Malhar6708

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Why did you apply with 5.5 in reading, In writing its a bit acceptable but in reading its a bit hard as you are going for studying. So it gives VO a solid reason to reject your application.
Tell us about your chosen course, previous studies with grades to know better before telling you anything.
I did 10th with 76.46%
Did my diploma in mechanical engineering with 72%
Completed my degree in mechanical engineering with 70%
And again i gave IELTS AND crack 8 in listening 6.5 in reading 6.5 in writing and 6.5 in speaking
So now onwards can i apply with new application?

Malhar6708

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Moreover i chose diploma course as I didn't get PG course because of low IELTS now i got 2 year PG course in my relevant field so is it good to reapply with this course and score ?

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Moreover i chose diploma course as I didn't get PG course because of low IELTS now i got 2 year PG course in my relevant field so is it good to reapply with this course and score ?
Yeah you are good to go but still you will have to mention this previous rejection in your new visa filing. Give VO a strong and genuine reason so that he will consider you a good bonafide and genuine student.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
I did 10th with 76.46%
Did my diploma in mechanical engineering with 72%
Completed my degree in mechanical engineering with 70%
And again i gave IELTS AND crack 8 in listening 6.5 in reading 6.5 in writing and 6.5 in speaking
So now onwards can i apply with new application?
Your new score is good. Chose a relevant program according to your previous studies.