App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Doc's Request.
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
you are welcome ! IMHO, # 4 C should be YES, explaining why and date and #4 D should be NO.
Good Luck !
Thank you so much and i wish you all the luck as well.

Reactions: wagggal

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
hi wagggal
could you tell me please if I have to fill in IMM5669
sections
1: UCI
and section
2: Application Number
or immigration officer have to fill them?
thank you so much

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Thank you so much wagggal
could you please tell me what is next step after IMM5669 or how long will it take till next step after IMM5669?
thank you
If you have not got instructions for medical yet, that will be next after 5669 and that is usually a month after.

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
If you have not got instructions for medical yet, that will be next after 5669 and that is usually a month after.
Hi
could you tell me if I can write N/A, Not Applicable, None or what I can use for IMM 5669 for the questions where I don't have answers?
thank you

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
Yes, That way they know you have not missed the question.
Hi "Wagggal"
I have just finished IMM 5669 and the information which I had mentioned in "Education History" I still used some (not all of them) information from "Education History " for "Personal History" and do you think it will be ok? or do I have to rewrite all information from "Education History" in "Personal History" and add it my Jobs and another details too?
thank you so much

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi "Wagggal"
I have just finished IMM 5669 and the information which I had mentioned in "Education History" I still used some (not all of them) information from "Education History " for "Personal History" and do you think it will be ok? or do I have to rewrite all information from "Education History" in "Personal History" and add it my Jobs and another details too?
thank you so much
No, you do not have to rewrite your education history in your personal history.

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
No, you do not have to rewrite your education history in your personal history.
Hi
could you please write me how can I submit IMM5669?

it says Scan and save but I saved filled form in computer which has my electronically signed and do I have to print out the filled form then sign up (hand writing) it and then scan it? or Can I sign up it electronically in the online?
  1. Scan and save your document to your computer.
  2. Select "Browse" in the Online Application.
  3. Select the saved document from your computer.
  4. Select "Open."
  5. Choose "Next" to return to your document checklist. This will attach the scanned document to your Online Application.
    thank you so much