+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me with IMM5669

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
Hi everyone
please help me, how can I submit IMM5669, if can I print out the form and fill out (handwrite) and then scan the filled form and submit as PDF format? can I do it like that?
The best wishes

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Just fill out 5669 online, save it to your computer and then upload it to immigration. I doubt very much they will accept it the way you want to do it, would advise not to do it that way.

sashafromO

Mar 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Doc's Request.
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
I need help too. I am filling the form and I answered yes to the refugee question. I am an asylee in the States and married to a Canadian. I am a victim of a criminal assault and I was told to apply for U-visa here. I am living here since the incident. I want to know what should I write in the box down below? I am confused

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I need help too. I am filling the form and I answered yes to the refugee question. I am an asylee in the States and married to a Canadian. I am a victim of a criminal assault and I was told to apply for U-visa here. I am living here since the incident. I want to know what should I write in the box down below? I am confused
I am not too sure, what does the box down below say/ ask for ? I am not to sure what a U-visa is. Are you filling out 5669?

sashafromO

Mar 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Doc's Request.
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
I am not too sure, what does the box down below say/ ask for? I am not to sure what a U-visa is. Are you filling out 5669?
sorry for not being specific. I am confused by the question:

made previous claims for refugee protection in Canada or at a Canadian visa office aboard, in any other country or countries or with the United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees?

Since I am a refugee in the States, should my answer be 'yes'? the box I was talking about is the explanation I am supposed to write why I answered yes.

thanks

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
sorry for not being specific. I am confused by the question:

made previous claims for refugee protection in Canada or at a Canadian visa office aboard, in any other country or countries or with the United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees?

Since I am a refugee in the States, should my answer be 'yes'? the box I was talking about is the explanation I am supposed to write why I answered yes.

thanks
Hi....since your answer is Yes, you do have to provide a reason why you answered yes. Give the reason why you claimed refugee status, the date you did and if you need more space for you answer just attach a separate sheet of paper with your answer. Be sure if you do this to put your name. date of birth and file number on that sheet.

Reactions: zechman

sashafromO

Mar 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Doc's Request.
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
Hi....since your answer is Yes, you do have to provide a reason why you answered yes. Give the reason why you claimed refugee status, the date you did and if you need more space for you answer just attach a separate sheet of paper with your answer. Be sure if you do this to put your name. date of birth and file number on that sheet.
sorry to be annoying I wanted to know if I was considered as a refugee as it asks if I ever claimed refugee in Canadian visa offices in other countries and does the United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees is part of United States? I am so overwhelmed by this and dont wanna answer the wrong way and get refused.

sashafromO

Mar 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Doc's Request.
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018

sashafromO

Mar 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Doc's Request.
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
Are you looking at Question 4 letter D on 5669? I just pulled up my papers.
IMO I think it's asking if I ever claimed refugee in Canada and Canadian affiliated visa offices and such and not refugee in other places.

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
sorry to be annoying I wanted to know if I was considered as a refugee as it asks if I ever claimed refugee in Canadian visa offices in other countries and does the United Nation High Commissioner for Refugees is part of United States? I am so overwhelmed by this and dont wanna answer the wrong way and get refused.
Ok, Have you ever been REFUSED refugee status ?? That is the question. If you are a refugee and you were not turned down by the USA as a refugee or refused by any other country that you applied to as a refugee than your answer is going to be checked off as NO.

Remember they are asking if you have ever been REFUSED.

I know, it is VERY confusing and sometimes you have to read it over a few times and even take a break and step away from it, sometimes even a few days and come back to it. That is what I did, took me 4 months to complete the application in beginning but was not returned and seems to me going through with ease thus far.

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
IMO I think it's asking if I ever claimed refugee in Canada and Canadian affiliated visa offices and such and not refugee in other places.
It's asking if you have been refused for anything. From what you are saying I do not believe you have been refused. Answer would be NO

sashafromO

Mar 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-01-2018
Doc's Request.
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
29-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
Ok, Have you ever been REFUSED refugee status ?? That is the question. If you are a refugee and you were not turned down by the USA as a refugee or refused by any other country that you applied to as a refugee than your answer is going to be checked off as NO.

Remember they are asking if you have ever been REFUSED.

I know, it is VERY confusing and sometimes you have to read it over a few times and even take a break and step away from it, sometimes even a few days and come back to it. That is what I did, took me 4 months to complete the application in beginning but was not returned and seems to me going through with ease thus far.
Thnak you so much for your help. I cannot even call them because the number only works inside Canada. This was very helpful.

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
e
If you are looking at #4 C , your answer would be YES as you made a claim for refugee protection in the USA," says Canada, Canadian visa office , in any other country or countries, "USA would be the said country.

Reactions: tunay