+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me , Urgent.

WHJ

Apr 22, 2009
Dear Friends,

My name is Sameer and i am an international student in canada since 2007, Here are some of my queries
1. can i invite my brother to visit me this summer? if yes how strong the case be, being an international student on a study permit inviting my brother for summers, is there a slight chance of approval to visa?
Secondly He is a university student back there , so he doesnt have a job but my father is supporting him with finances, my whole family is back in home, only i am in canada.He has never been to any country because he liked it back in the home country and never bothered to go anywhere but i now want him to visit me and so i can see him and show him canada,and have some good time ? What documents will make this case more strong.I would be grateful if you could help me to tell me which documents on his end will make a big difference, i have all the documents which i can give , my taxes/bank statement/landing record//etc all documents, but i am worried about his ties to the country.He owns a car which our fahter bought him thats it , plus he is a student there studying , he has no bank account though my father do with more than enough funds but i am also considering my brother opening a bank account and putting some money it borrowing from my father ? would this help, please advice.
Please guide me for documents at his end. I will be very grateful to yoU .!

Regards

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It helps if he can show that he is a student at University and will need to return to his classes next semester.