+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me to prepare SOP

Nazeem Ali

May 19, 2015
hi Members,

please help me via email nazim.1987@yahoo.com in writing personal statement for university admission in master in public Adminstration i need to highlight below mention points in my SOP:

1)Please describe your specific area of academic interest, and explain what motivated you to choose this area.
2)Describe how your past education, professional and other experiences have prepared you to be successful in this graduate program.
3)Describe what you hope to achieve in this graduate program
4)Describe why this particular graduate program at University of Regina may help you fulfill your long term aspirations/objectives.

here is my profile i have done BBA-H and now i am working as an Admin Manager

I need your positive responses

Thank you

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Nazeem Ali said:
hi Members,

please help me via email nazim.1987@yahoo.com in writing personal statement for university admission in master in public Adminstration i need to highlight below mention points in my SOP:

1)Please describe your specific area of academic interest, and explain what motivated you to choose this area.
2)Describe how your past education, professional and other experiences have prepared you to be successful in this graduate program.
4)Describe why this particular graduate program at University of Regina may help you fulfill your long term aspirations/objectives.

Thank you
First thing before you can even look further for Canada

- self effort always pays
- fetch resources - ask doubts -
- combine them all into a great SOP

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
U kidding right?

Nazeem Ali said:
hi Members,

Thank you

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Nazeem Ali said:
hi Members,

Thank you

FYI, UoR uses plagiarism software to detect copy-paste work on application.