+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP ME PLS I NID SAMPLE OF LETTER OF ENGLISH PROFICIENCY

laizagrc

Jul 11, 2009
I m a new member,I really needd help..could any1 please send me a format or sample of letter of English proficiency..PLS..HELP ME PLS..PLS EMAIL IT TO ME @ laizagrc@yahoo.com

Thank u so much,

Laiza

Tarry

Star Member
Sep 22, 2008
Very Interesting request. I cant see how you cannot write a letter if you are claiming proficiency in a language. The bottom line is, you cannot claim proficiency in something you cannot do. If you cannot write a letter to demonstrate your proficiency, then you will better take IELTS to prove it.

Nuff Respect

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarry, good logic, still we should try to help him , write about your educational particulars, write your medium of education right from your school to your college, write about your understanding of english - speaking, writing, listening, reading & tell you are writing , reading , speaking and listening english everyday basis from the last ___ years and have good understanding.
But if you not native english speaker then u must do IELTS otherwise NO POINTS in language proficiency.
IELTS is not very difficult, go through few books, CD's take coaching. Spend 2-3 months, daily 2-3 hours on preparing it and then appear in test. You will positively get good bands in all modules