+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me please

Matrix1980

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Hi all,
i sent my initial application to Canada in June 13, 2010 . I applied as a construction manager. But now the construction manager NOC is not included on the new list.

I did not receive any email from the immigration department that they receive the initial application but i asked DHL office and they told me that the applications delivered on June 17, 2010.

How long should i wait to know about my case ?
And are they gonna reject my application because my NOC is not included on the new list ?

Finally, i have the TOEFL because i am gonna go to Canada to start my PhD in computer science, is it acceptable instead of IELTS ?

Your fast reply will be appreciated.
Thank you.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long should i wait to know about my case ?

>>> about 2-3 months.

And are they gonna reject my application because my NOC is not included on the new list ?
>>> If your application is in order they will entertain it. Change brought subsequently after the receipt of application will not effect you.

Finally, i have the TOEFL because i am gonna go to Canada to start my PhD in computer science, is it acceptable instead of IELTS ?
>>>> For immigration application you are required to do IELTS -GT. Remember NO SECOND CHANCE to appear in IELTS.