+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me please..Urgent

Canada is allowing you to begin your studies online in fall 2020 and work upon your arrival. Canadian study and work experience will improve your chances of becoming an immigrant. Complete CanadaVisa's Study Pathway Form so we can help you begin your Canadian immigration journey this fall!

Sanamary

Jul 27, 2017
I have recieved my offer letter and transferred 10200CAD to Scotia bank..yet I haven't recieved my reciept.Can I apply for online visa with all other documents ?Before August 1st I have to apply.On September 5th my class starts.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
I have recieved my offer letter and transferred 10200CAD to Scotia bank..yet I haven't recieved my reciept.Can I apply for online visa with all other documents ?Before August 1st I have to apply.On September 5th my class starts.
Since, receipts are proof of your payment, I think its essential to file them along with your application.

Akarsh G

May 3, 2016
Applying online you need to submit GIC receipts are mandatory.

venu1993

Mar 3, 2017
you might get rejected.. wait until 31st july and see wether u get the receipt.. else defer the admission to next intake.

Canada is allowing you to begin your studies online in fall 2020 and work upon your arrival. Canadian study and work experience will improve your chances of becoming an immigrant. Complete CanadaVisa's Study Pathway Form so we can help you begin your Canadian immigration journey this fall!