+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me please I wanna change baccalauréat program into certificate

Willjo

Nov 13, 2020
Hello Mr/ madam I am an international student and recently I arrived in Montreal with a study permit in Dec for a Bachelor of Administration at UQO but I applied for a study permit 1 year ago and the processing of the application was delayed due to the Covid 19. At that time I didn’t have a bachelor’s degree in my country of origin but I was in the last year to get it so I decide to re start everything back in Canada Because I couldn't do anything else but due to the long delay in treatment I had to finish my studies in my home country and now I have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and I don’t want to start the program again so I just want to study a certificate in administration at the UQO just to soak up the Canadian system. My question is as follows: if I follow this path I will not have a problem with immigration when I ask for a PTPD or should I start everything again , Or is it possible to apply for an open work permit with my bachelor’s degree obtained in my country of origin? Please help me I don’t want to live underground