+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me out please. How do I reapply

HelpHelp

Oct 23, 2021
I received a refusal this morning. Which were based on two reasons.

"I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student who will be successful in your program of study as you have not provided verifiable language test results. Refused under R216(1)(b)."

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."

What are the odds of getting an approval if I do reapply.

Also, will CELPIP test be fine for study visa as IELTS slots aren't available until December.

Any help would be highly appreciated

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
I received a refusal this morning. Which were based on two reasons.

"I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student who will be successful in your program of study as you have not provided verifiable language test results. Refused under R216(1)(b)."

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."

What are the odds of getting an approval if I do reapply.

Also, will CELPIP test be fine for study visa as IELTS slots aren't available until December.

Any help would be highly appreciated
Share ur full profile.. course, age, college or university where applied etc so that we can advise you properly. Date of receiving BVL or any other update..

HelpHelp

Oct 23, 2021
Share ur full profile.. course, age, college or university where applied etc so that we can advise you properly. Date of receiving BVL or any other update..
Undergraduate in Applied Health.
University of Winnipeg

BVL and Refusal received this morning.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
How you got admission without any English proficiency test? Which country you belong from?

If you can fall under SDS category, I highly recommend to GIVE IELTS and get good score if you want approval. You are lucky that VO clearly said that they need see your English proficiency to ensure that you will be able to complete your program.

HelpHelp

Oct 23, 2021
How you got admission without any English proficiency test? Which country you belong from?

If you can fall under SDS category, I highly recommend to GIVE IELTS and get good score if you want approval. You are lucky that VO clearly said that they need see your English proficiency to ensure that you will be able to complete your program.
I had given Duolingo English test for university admission.
I'm from India.

The thing is there are no slots for IELTS up until late November or December. So I was wondering if CELPIP would be fine?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
I'm from India.

The thing is there are no slots for IELTS up until late November or December. So I was wondering if CELPIP would be fine?
If you want visa then go for IELTS, I don't recommend any other English test. I am saying this because you already started class and Uni will not refund full fee in your case, So, don't risk your profile by giving other English tests. Make it SDS category and apply for visa. You will get it

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
I'm from India.

Cheemak is right..go for IELTS and make ur SOP more purposeful.. I dont see any other reason why ur application should be refused.. u ll get it dear.

Reactions: HelpHelp

Andry2005

Sep 10, 2021
You can try the Toefl Test, but you are not going to make it through the SDS category, so it is going to take longer

HelpHelp

Oct 23, 2021
After receiving a refusal yesterday. I received a ghost update on my application today morning. Is that normal?
(I had sent a webform explaining the language requirement issue)
I received a mail saying we updated your application status, but when I logged in there was no update.