+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me guys! Eligibility: Recommend interview???

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
"Recommend Interview" suggests that one officer thinks you should be interviewed and is requesting the opinion of other officers to either agree or disagree. In my case, the GCMS notes showed that in one of the updates to my application, an officer thought I needed an interview, and it showed "Eligibility: Recommend Interview". However, at a later time, another officer changed it to "Passed". So in conclusion, "Recommend Interview" does not necessarily mean you will be interviewed, however, the possibility remains.
What is the result if recommend interview changed to review required ???

LeThaiKhanhHa

Sep 17, 2017
"Recommend Interview" suggests that one officer thinks you should be interviewed and is requesting the opinion of other officers to either agree or disagree. In my case, the GCMS notes showed that in one of the updates to my application, an officer thought I needed an interview, and it showed "Eligibility: Recommend Interview". However, at a later time, another officer changed it to "Passed". So in conclusion, "Recommend Interview" does not necessarily mean you will be interviewed, however, the possibility remains.
Hi there, my GCMS note also shows Eligibility: Recommend Interview
And then under Outgoing Correspondence section I saw the Original Passport Request but its status is Not Started

Did your GCMS also mention that Original Passport Request while Eligibility was Recommend Interview like mine?

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Hi there, my GCMS note also shows Eligibility: Recommend Interview
And then under Outgoing Correspondence section I saw the Original Passport Request but its status is Not Started

Did your GCMS also mention that Original Passport Request while Eligibility was Recommend Interview like mine?
No, the "Recommend Interview" was just an update. My eligibility showed "Passed" and I had a passport request.

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Bro u order gcms notes...your eligibilty changed from recommend interview to passed?
Yes, it showed this in the update history.

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
No, the "Recommend Interview" was just an update. My eligibility showed "Passed" and I had a passport request.
Hello,i requested for my gcms notes after waiting for my study visa after a year,i receieved the notes and it says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student.Satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period." Does that mean i will get my visa?

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
tete bro can u send ur update history where eligibilty changed from recommend interview to passed...i want to see please

Hello,i requested for my gcms notes after waiting for my study visa after a year,i receieved the notes and it says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student.Satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period." Does that mean i will get my visa?
Yes. It does. Congratulations!

pro789

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
can you share your eligibility status...abdullahi is your eligibilty recommend interview....can you share page of gcms notes...please it will help