VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To wrap it up. If you want to immigrate to Canada, it would be much better if you check economy immigration (Express Entry or Provincial nomination). That is the way for those who want to shop for the country where they want to live.
Good luck

youssling

Feb 11, 2018
I'm sorry but your situation doesn't make much sense.

Yes, Italian citizenship is based on the principle of Jus Sanguinis, which means no birthright citizenship. However, foreigners born in Italy who have lived in Italy for 3 years can apply for Italian citizenship. This doesn't come automatically. You need to apply for it.

If you have been living in Italy for your whole life as you claim, you should apply for Italian citizenship. I doubt Italy, being an EU member state with due process, will arbitrarily deny your citizenship application if you're eligible, and if for some reason they do I'm sure you will have recourse of some sort.

You have a residence permit until 2019, which means you're not "irregular."

Your odds in Canada, especially if you're eligible for Italian citizenship, is practically nill.

I suggest you contact an Italian immigration/citizenship lawyer to check your options.

Listen

Last edited:

youssling

Feb 11, 2018
listen i understand you and you right i tell a story a real story when my fhater
he became an Italian citizen
we were 3 underage brothers
my sister and my brother have become Italians and I do not
because the municipality made an illegal act
and when I went to a lawyer, he could not do anything
because the mafia state always wins
so you who do not live in Italy and come on holiday do not judge the lives of others
I speak with vensak who has called me a false asylum seeker
easy to judge people's lives
however mr rish 888
when I turned 18
the Italian state called me to give me Italian citizenship.
then a racist made a mistake and I turned 19 and I lost my right
to take Italian citizenship
and other burrocratic errors you can not do anything
and the European Union does not care about anything
i will come in canada in evry way beleve me
and i will try and explain in my mother lenguage my things
i dont speak englesh very well but i thanks to all people dont judje people
because we come from the same fhater and mother

the error burrocratic destry life of people i dont know in canada what going on but here in italy you can listen some story very strange and very pain struggle

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
listen i understand you and you right i tell a story a real story when my fhater
he became an Italian citizen
we were 3 underage brothers
my sister and my brother have become Italians and I do not
because the municipality made an illegal act
and when I went to a lawyer, he could not do anything
because the mafia state always wins
so you who do not live in Italy and come on holiday do not judge the lives of others
I speak with vensak who has called me a false asylum seeker
easy to judge people's lives
however mr rish 888
when I turned 18
the Italian state called me to give me Italian citizenship.
then a racist made a mistake and I turned 19 and I lost my right
to take Italian citizenship
and other burrocratic errors you can not do anything
and the European Union does not care about anything
i will come in canada in evry way beleve me
and i will try and explain in my mother lenguage my things
i dont speak englesh very well but i thanks to all people dont judje people
because we come from the same fhater and mother
You know what, if you dislike it so much, how about to return to Morocco.
All I read here are cursing on the country where you can live peacefully.
Just so you know you are not the only person in the world that had problem with bureaucrats. With that said, sit on your butt, learn your rights properly and go for appeal.
Because it is apparent, that you do not know your rights in a first place.
Whole appeal system is made in order to correct errors. Just be aware, that if errors were done on your side you might find out that you can loose your case.

I am just wondering if you will call Canadian immigration judge racist as well, once he will deny your asylum claim. (as from what you have stated, you have only visited Morocco as a tourist rather than living there). And once the whole story with living in Italy and the citizenship case will be visible (and again they might be able to get details from Italy about your case), you will be sent to Morocco and that will be the end of story of living in any western country (until you qualify for PR program).

It even looks that if you ever get here you will be cursing Canada as well the moment things will not go the way you want them.

Last edited:

youssling

Feb 11, 2018
Just so you know you are not the only person in the world that had problem with bureaucrats. With that said, sit on your butt, learn your rights properly and go for appeal.
Whole appeal system is made in order to correct errors. Just be aware, that if errors were done on your side you might find out that you can loose your case.

I am just wondering if you will call Canadian immigration judge racist as well, once he will deny your asylum claim. (as from what you have stated, you have only visited Morocco as a tourist rather than living there). And once the whole story with living in Italy and the citizenship case will be visible (and again they might be able to get details from Italy about your case), you will be sent to Morocco and that will be the end of story of living in any western country (until you qualify for PR program).

It even looks that if you ever get here you will be cursing Canada as well the moment things will not go the way you want them.

i undesrtand

Last edited:

youssling

Feb 11, 2018
you in my

To wrap it up. If you want to immigrate to Canada, it would be much better if you check economy immigration (Express Entry or Provincial nomination). That is the way for those who want to shop for the country where they want to live.
Good luck

ok im confuse a little bit maybe i will try like this i can ask you one things im
Good luck
G

Last edited:

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. You are no prosecuted in Morocco. Not knowing the language does not give you any right to claim asylum (it is your problem to know the language of the country of your citizenship).
2. Italy is a safe country. As many countries it can have corruption scandals. And so does Canada (hello PEI or New Brunswick and the way they were issuing PNP to some applicants). Again it goes down to know your rights properly and go after them
3. Again Italy is a safe country. If you feel threatened there, you have right to seek the police ask for help. Apart of police itself there are also organisations helping foreigners to deal with Italian law.
4. True I am only saying my assumptions, that are given on observed cases presented on this forum. However from what you say your chance to succeed as a refugee in Canada is practically 0.

Your best chance is to learn properly English / French and try to use one of the normal immigration programs (Express entry or PNP).
Other option is to start learn Arabic now, so that you can better survive in Morocco once you will be asked to leave.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would strongly encourage you to speak with a Canadian immigration lawyer before coming to Canada. Maybe then you will listen and understand that you don't qualify for asylum. If you want to spend years languishing in the Canadian asylum system appealing until you get deported that is your choice but it would be better to deal with your citizenship issue in Italy. Contact the EU or some form of ombudsmen. All your family have Italian citizenship, you were born in Italy, you seem to have been given education and training in Italy and you know Italian. Coming to Canada will just delay starting your life for longer.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
im a maintenance technician and mechanic of industrial plants
zootechnical sector
You should really consider some of the other immigration streams available if you want to come to Canada. Express entry or some of the Provincial sponsorship programs would be a good place to start. It also gives you the benefit of having guaranteed entry and residence once approved, rather than risking everything and ending up with a potential refusal.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I'll add one more piece of advice here: just because you don't like an answer or don't want to accept it, doesn't mean it's not correct.
The people who replied have taken time out of their day to explain to you why applying as a refugee won't probably work in your case. Time to figure out your next step.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canada may have been portrayed as some sort of utopia of asylum seekers but I assure you life is really difficult for asylum seekers especially without your family around. People have unrealistic expectations. Many of the asylum seekers are currently living in shelters with the Canadian homeless people.

R

rish888

So it seems you had Italian citizenship at some point then lost it.

Coming to Canada is not going to solve your problems. At the end you'll be sent to Morocco which will leave you worse of than your current situation in Italy.

Find a good Italian citizenship lawyer, find out why your citizenship was revoked, (I can promise you that there was a reason other than some "racist bureaucrat." Bureaucrats can't just go around stripping people of their citizenship at will.)

You should be looking at regaining Italian citizenship, or getting a European EC long-term resident permit (permanent residency for the EU, eligibility is after 5 years of residence in Italy.)

Coming to Canada is the biggest mistake you can make, trust me on that. Look at your Italian options. Once your citizenship/PR is sorted out you can live in any EU country if you detest Italy so much.

ayoub az

Aug 24, 2018
Hey Everyone I was searshing on google this : i hate my country morocco i want Political asylum.. And I found my self in ur forum , I really undrestand why he is affraid to come back to morroco ... it's really hell on earth and i can give 1000 reason supporting what i said ... It's just complicated to u who lives in canada or a good country to undrestand the suffering of us .. i spent 22 years in morocco My familly are hard works they barelly afford to pay the rent and feed teash us .. now im going to have my licence degree this year and I was thinking of how i can get a job because it's almost impossible to find job in morcco if ur not already rich... well I searsh on the net I ask companys they all say the don't need employees ... and the biggest suprise that makes me really want leave is that moroco make a new law the Recruiting conscription for men and wemen , and it's not what u imagine the militaire in morocco is like hell imagine being forced by a country who never helped ur entire life to go and fight with guns against ur well .. im a man of peace i want work and help my familly buy a house car and have fun if i could i don't want this life what have i done to live in this miserable country where I cant even defend my self if I talk and say something they ll take me to prisen and shut me up ... i feel like im already in prisen i can't go anywhere i dont have rights money power nothing i really wonder if i will ever leave this country or have a better life , sorry if im writting this in your question i just trying to make a point here ... my english is not so great tho .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey Everyone I was searshing on google this : i hate my country morocco i want Political asylum.. And I found my self in ur forum , I really undrestand why he is affraid to come back to morroco ... it's really hell on earth and i can give 1000 reason supporting what i said ... It's just complicated to u who lives in canada or a good country to undrestand the suffering of us .. i spent 22 years in morocco My familly are hard works they barelly afford to pay the rent and feed teash us .. now im going to have my licence degree this year and I was thinking of how i can get a job because it's almost impossible to find job in morcco if ur not already rich... well I searsh on the net I ask companys they all say the don't need employees ... and the biggest suprise that makes me really want leave is that moroco make a new law the Recruiting conscription for men and wemen , and it's not what u imagine the militaire in morocco is like hell imagine being forced by a country who never helped ur entire life to go and fight with guns against ur well .. im a man of peace i want work and help my familly buy a house car and have fun if i could i don't want this life what have i done to live in this miserable country where I cant even defend my self if I talk and say something they ll take me to prisen and shut me up ... i feel like im already in prisen i can't go anywhere i dont have rights money power nothing i really wonder if i will ever leave this country or have a better life , sorry if im writting this in your question i just trying to make a point here ... my english is not so great tho .
You cannot apply for political asylum while living in Morocco. You have two options if you want to claim asylum:

1) Obtain a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada, fly to Canada, and then claim asylum when you arrived in Canada. Your chances of obtaining an approved TRV are extremely low so this is most likely not an option.

2) Leave Morocco and move to a different country. Once you have moved to a different country, be officially recognized there as a refugee by UNHCR and then be selected by UNHCR for resettlement in Canada.

Reactions: ayoub az