+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: Low Skilled to Skilled Problem (EE Application)

pimpsquek

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi Guys! Need help on my dilema, when I have entered here in Canada I was a Low-Skilled TFW (Food Counter Attendant) then after 3 months they have promoted me as Team Leader (equivalent to Food Supervisor), now my problem is I've tried recently to ask my employer to give me an Employment Certificate indicating that I am currently a Team Leader but he was hesitant to give me one because it will be a bridge of contract from the Food Counter Contract that was issued to me.

Now as I have updated my profile in EE and revert it back to NOC 6671 (low skilled) I did lose some points :( from 420 to 347 :eek: :(

Should I indicate on my work history that from June to September I was Food Counter Attendant (NOC 6671) then from September to present I was Team Leader (NOC 6311)? The only proof that I have as a Team Leader is the Certificate that I did get after completing the course/workshop.

As one of requirement of CIC, to be truthful on all the details and I want to indicate it in my profile. Thanks in advance for your advice! Godbless

sidhu7786

Sep 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-April-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 22-may-2015
AOR Received.
june-5-2015
Med's Done....
June-19-2015
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2015
if you were a tfw you can only show the team leader work experience if your employer had an updated LMO and applicable work permit stating your job title and said wages which should be higher then the food counter.

your work permit stated that you could not work for any position other then one stated..

susana

Nov 4, 2008
pimpsquek said:
Hi Guys! Need help on my dilema, when I have entered here in Canada I was a Low-Skilled TFW (Food Counter Attendant) then after 3 months they have promoted me as Team Leader (equivalent to Food Supervisor), now my problem is I've tried recently to ask my employer to give me an Employment Certificate indicating that I am currently a Team Leader but he was hesitant to give me one because it will be a bridge of contract from the Food Counter Contract that was issued to me.

Now as I have updated my profile in EE and revert it back to NOC 6671 (low skilled) I did lose some points :( from 420 to 347 :eek: :(

Should I indicate on my work history that from June to September I was Food Counter Attendant (NOC 6671) then from September to present I was Team Leader (NOC 6311)? The only proof that I have as a Team Leader is the Certificate that I did get after completing the course/workshop.

As one of requirement of CIC, to be truthful on all the details and I want to indicate it in my profile. Thanks in advance for your advice! Godbless
You have been working illegaly as a supervisor, your application will be refused and chances are your current work permit will be canceled . Your employer ahould have applied for a new LMO/LMIa before promoting you. All the working experience aqcuired while working illegally it cannot be counted for Canadian Experience Class .