+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!! LMIA approved after AOR

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Hi everyone. I have applied and recieved my AOR on sept 29th. Today i recieved my LMIA positive which was already in process before i got ITA. my timeline is n signature.
So should i inform CIC now as it would not make much difference to my case. I really dont need those 600 points anymore as i have recieved ITA and have applied already. Would it make my case faster or any better if i send it by CSE?
Need urgent help as i dont want to be misrepresenting anything if thts wat it means. Please reply if anyone knows.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
if anyone knows anything would be of great help
thanks in advance..

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
joshi123 said:
if anyone knows anything would be of great help
thanks in advance..
As you are inland, just call CIC and you can add note to your file by phone or they can give you better advice.
Best wishes

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
mohelmy said:
As you are inland, just call CIC and you can add note to your file by phone or they can give you better advice.
Best wishes
thanks. i did call them. but the agent told me they dont know anything about it and sent me an email to contact CIO sydney. but the email dint have any email adress to further enquire.
and she said that i should not send things without them asking for it, as it may delay the case. is that true??

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
actually i m not sure what more they will ask me after i send LMIA. i dont want them requesting a lot more documents and then delaying the case. as far i dont think it is gonna do me much good to add it???? your views will be appreciated ::) ::) ::)
this LMIA was al i wanted three months back and now when i get it I m not even sure if i m happy to get it. IRONY

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
joshi123 said:
Hey anyone with the same case??
I didn't get my LMIA after my ITA, but I did get a work permit from the LMIA after it. I didn't bother to update my pr application about it and I got pr.
You best bet is to ask a lawyer, but, honestly, I don't see how not adding it would be a problem. It's not like it's a negative thing against you and it won't help to sped up your case at all.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
AshesNdust said:
I didn't get my LMIA after my ITA, but I did get a work permit from the LMIA after it. I didn't bother to update my pr application about it and I got pr.
You best bet is to ask a lawyer, but, honestly, I don't see how not adding it would be a problem. It's not like it's a negative thing against you and it won't help to sped up your case at all.
Thanks ..thats wat i think.. so i shud just let it be the way it is i guess..
No lawyer is answering this question properly