+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!!! Its really urgent

sabrina_101

Apr 25, 2012
Hey guys!!!

I am in a difficult situation right now. I have received my ppr request on June 18th and you get 60 days to pay your fees and submit the passport. My situation is that I am travelling to India next week Thursday and I cannot reschedule my travel due to family emergency. I am not sure that if I should go and do my submission after I come back from India. I have my open work permit though. I am not sure if it will be too late to do the submission because I am coming back at the end of July. I tried calling cic and they said I need to email ott-pilot for the details. Does anyone know what to do in this situation? Or is that possible if I can do my submission in India itself?

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since it is a family urgency and you cant reschedule ur trip, I dont think you should worry since you are coming back to Canada at the end of July and you are still within the 60 day period of sending the passport to CIC. Just make sure that the passport reaches within 60days from the date of request.

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabrina_101 said:
Hey guys!!!

I am in a difficult situation right now. I have received my ppr request on June 18th and you get 60 days to pay your fees and submit the passport. My situation is that I am travelling to India next week Thursday and I cannot reschedule my travel due to family emergency. I am not sure that if I should go and do my submission after I come back from India. I have my open work permit though. I am not sure if it will be too late to do the submission because I am coming back at the end of July. I tried calling cic and they said I need to email ott-pilot for the details. Does anyone know what to do in this situation? Or is that possible if I can do my submission in India itself?
You can't submitt your Passport at Canadian Embassy in India. As all the Visas Under CEC will be issued at Ottawa.....

As there is 60 days time limit to send the passports, you can send any time between June 18 - Aug 18.

Try sending an email to OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca and As soon as you come back send the PP.

GOOD LUCK.........

vin_23

Jun 20, 2013
No Need tp worry as long as your PP reaches CIC before 60 days ... Family always first.... Go to India and procees to CIC after coming back ....