+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: ITA under CEC but under preview score no longer eligible??

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
Hi,

I was invited to apply under the CEC, I also met requirements for FSW. After completing my application and previewing my score, I have the same number of points but now I do not meet the requirements for CEC. (I still meet them for FSW but was not invited under that program).

I have no idea what changed or why this happened? All of my data was imported from my EE profile correctly. I'm on an open work permit and have been employed full time for over one year. I do not have an LMIA but because of my visa I do not need one and you do not need an LMIA for CEC.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea on what I should do??

amafhh

Apr 5, 2018
Hi,

I was invited to apply under the CEC, I also met requirements for FSW. After completing my application and previewing my score, I have the same number of points but now I do not meet the requirements for CEC. (I still meet them for FSW but was not invited under that program).

I have no idea what changed or why this happened? All of my data was imported from my EE profile correctly. I'm on an open work permit and have been employed full time for over one year. I do not have an LMIA but because of my visa I do not need one and you do not need an LMIA for CEC.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea on what I should do??
Hi @leilap

I am facing the same issue for my FSW eAPR. I received ITA and have completed my eAPR but the preview my score shows FSW criteria not met. I have reported a technical issue and waiting for a response.

Do you have any update on your issue?

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
Hi @leilap

I am facing the same issue for my FSW eAPR. I received ITA and have completed my eAPR but the preview my score shows FSW criteria not met. I have reported a technical issue and waiting for a response.

Do you have any update on your issue?
Unfortunately, I don't have one. I've consulted two lawyers and a few consultants and they don't know why its happening or are unwilling to put the time in to figure it out. I'm going to try and go to an IRCC office here in Calgary to see if I can speak with someone. I'll let you know what happens also please let me know if someone gets back to you.

amafhh

Apr 5, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't have one. I've consulted two lawyers and a few consultants and they don't know why its happening or are unwilling to put the time in to figure it out. I'm going to try and go to an IRCC office here in Calgary to see if I can speak with someone. I'll let you know what happens also please let me know if someone gets back to you.
Thanks @leilap

I figured out that it was due to selection of intended province as Qubec. Once I changed that to Ontario, my score is appearing again :)

sarluke

May 12, 2018
Congratulations that is amazing news for you. I'm still trying to figure out my issue.
Hi Leilap.. Is your issue resolved? I too observed that I'm not meeting CEC when i click the Preview My Score... But my score and breakdown is exactly the same as during EE profile submission when I received ITA letter

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
Hi Leilap.. Is your issue resolved? I too observed that I'm not meeting CEC when i click the Preview My Score... But my score and breakdown is exactly the same as during EE profile submission when I received ITA letter
I have no idea what could have caused this. Tell me a little about your situation? Maybe we have something in common.

I'm on an open work permit my husband is on a student visa. I've been working here full time since Jan 2017 in a managerial NOC code. I'm the principal applicant , then I have my husband and son as dependents.