+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help - interview tips

jake

May 10, 2008
hI BcGUY and LEON and for those who can help me,

I am scheduled for an interview tomorrow by a Visa Officer in Canadian Embassy in Manila,(1) DO you have any tips for the interview? I've heard about putting emphasis on strong philippine ties, is there any other things that i have to stress out. (2) Will the result be given right after the interview?

Thank you and Im looking forward for your reply!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need strong ties to prove that you will return when your visa is up. I have no other tips.

Dec 3, 2008
Hi, Jake... I read your topic and I just want to ask something about the interview? how did it go? Did you know if you pass? what are they asking? I just want to have some idea on the interview, coz I'm waiting for my TWP for canada. and the agency said that there are times that some are ask to be interviewed. I applied for a TRAILER DRIVER position and i already had my medical last nov 06. and also is it right for me to think that from the experiece of others in this forum, that i can expect my visa around january 21th? I hope that you can give me some tips and also for others to give me advice. tnx...godbless.