+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: Inland Sponsorship from Visitor Visa

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
profiler said:
No employer details, and it will be grouped with the PR.
thank you. should we do the upfront medical right away? or do i need to wait until they ask? since its only valid for 1yr

and for the proof of income for the sponsor.. how much is minimum necessary income? or is this just applies if you have children?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:
thank you. should we do the upfront medical right away? or do i need to wait until they ask? since its only valid for 1yr

and for the proof of income for the sponsor.. how much is minimum necessary income? or is this just applies if you have children?
Word on the street is the minimum income is about dependant children. We did our medical upfront, and we are not sure if they will accept it before it's expiry. But they usually request a redo of the xray if you submit upfront. However, it's really up to you when you want to do it. As long as you do it before the CIC officers deadline.

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
profiler said:
Word on the street is the minimum income is about dependant children. We did our medical upfront, and we are not sure if they will accept it before it's expiry. But they usually request a redo of the xray if you submit upfront. However, it's really up to you when you want to do it. As long as you do it before the CIC officers deadline.
hi again so what should i provide for proof of income?? just the T4? and last statement of acct? do i need to provide bank statement history? and do it need to provide proof of employment too and something like pay stubs?

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Most recent notice of assesement,Option C.
Pay stubs in the last 1 year, T4. Employment certicate stating your hours of work and rate per hour.

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
theres a requirement here asking

-Passport pages clearly showing your passport number, name, date of birth, passport issue/expiry dates and stamp made by a Canadian authority showing your most recent entry to canada.

-indication of status in canada(eg. Visitor Visa,Study Permit, Work Permit, Temporary Resident Permit, Including Out of Status documentation)

my question is if i photocopy the stamp made by canadian authority showing my wifes most recent entry to canada for the first requirement.
what should i give on the 2nd requirement as the indication of status?

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:
theres a requirement here asking

-Passport pages clearly showing your passport number, name, date of birth, passport issue/expiry dates and stamp made by a Canadian authority showing your most recent entry to canada.

-indication of status in canada(eg. Visitor Visa,Study Permit, Work Permit, Temporary Resident Permit, Including Out of Status documentation)

my question is if i photocopy the stamp made by canadian authority showing my wifes most recent entry to canada for the first requirement.
what should i give on the 2nd requirement as the indication of status?
Simply just photocopy the bio page of the passport where the photos are and the arrival stamp of most recent entry to canada. That's it.

If your wife is a tourist in canada, mostly when they arrived they were given just a stamp in the passport, arrival date stamp for tourist. in that case means she's allowed to stay in canada for up to 6 months from the date of arrival.

But if she was given a paper visitor record, It's indicated there her specific date until when she's allowed to stay in Canada or some times the CBSA is writing the date on how long you can stay next to arrival stamp.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
this one can help you. But make sure to double check it on the CIC website if still updated, specially the forms.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exVjDW_qTVuCdi9Fnd5pKlOSA-XJ82Z4JDUZkUtQrE8/edit#heading=h.5g92p