Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:
and yes shes a citizen of the philippines.. and does she still needs to leave the country if we applied on this outland? i also heard that the requirements for outland is harder than the inland. thats why were just thinking for doing inland instead together with what they call OWP
No, as long as she hasn't overstayed, she can apply inland and for OWP.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:
how long was your initial expiry on your first visitor visa? because the they stamped my wifes visa with only the date whe she arrived (sept 6 2016) but then we tried to ask another visa offer(not the one who issued,interviewed,dated the visa) a different officer if what this means.. he said its valid until 6months from the stamped date(sept 6)

can you send me a Message (PM) on how this Inland Works..

we have the FBI from USA.. do we still need to get NBI in the philippines even tho she hasn't been in philippines in 10years? like shes 16 when she arrived USA
Mine was 6 months duration of stay. If your spouse received arrival stamp only by the CBSA, no visitor record attached, means she's allowed to stay for 6 months. Just count 6 months starting the date on the passport arrival stamp.

Inland application it takes 26 months based on CIC website processing time, but recently the CIC are doing the works to clean the backlog of spousal application. this is the news on that.

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/06/18/ottawa-cutting-spousal-sponsorship-backlog.html

This fall the immigration minister will announce the new changes in immigration processing times.

If you submit your inland application with Open work permit application, your OWP will arrive after 4 months.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
pedropil said:
Mine was 6 months duration of stay. If your spouse received arrival stamp only by the CBSA, no visitor record attached, means she's allowed to stay for 6 months. Just count 6 months starting the date on the passport arrival stamp.
If they hand write in a date, that is the date she must leave by. If it's just a standard CBSA entry stamp, then it is 6 months from that date.

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
pedropil said:

Inland application it takes 26 months based on CIC website processing time, but recently the CIC are doing the works to clean the backlog of spousal application. this is the news on that.

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/06/18/ottawa-cutting-spousal-sponsorship-backlog.html

This fall the immigration minister will announce the new changes in immigration processing times.

If you submit your inland application with Open work permit application, your OWP will arrive after 4 months.
have you submitted your application right away the first day your spouse arrived canada? or where you filling up requirements first for around like ex. 1 mos or 2?

also im applying for a citizenship in dec 2016 since my PR will expire on may 2017.. will this affect the application?

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:
have you submitted your application right away the first day your spouse arrived canada? or where you filling up requirements first for around like ex. 1 mos or 2?

also im applying for a citizenship in dec 2016 since my PR will expire on may 2017.. will this affect the application?
Nope, I've submitted my requirements about a month before my visitors duration stay expires. Reason is the FBI police clearance certificate, it takes 3 months before i received it. We review the application procedure's first and required documents and ask a lot of questions here on the forum before we submit.

Actually it depends, every you are sure about your documents and application forms, you can send it right away.
every application is different situation.

My spouse renewed here PR first, then we submitted inland app. It's up to you, it doesn't effect. citizenship take 6 to 7 months while the PR renewal takes around 2 months ish.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
We actually did something similar. I wanted to wait until all my T4's were in for 2015, so I would be able to include my 2014 and 2015 return with my application. If you apply for the OWP at the same time, send it all together via courier (like Purolator). Hold onto the delivery receipt. Your wife will have implied status from the date she submits the application, until they decide on the OWP (which, if it is included with a PR, they approve -- I have not heard of a case when they didn't). Those OWP's are valid for 2 years from the date of issue.

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
profiler said:
We actually did something similar. I wanted to wait until all my T4's were in for 2015, so I would be able to include my 2014 and 2015 return with my application. If you apply for the OWP at the same time, send it all together via courier (like Purolator). Hold onto the delivery receipt. Your wife will have implied status from the date she submits the application, until they decide on the OWP (which, if it is included with a PR, they approve -- I have not heard of a case when they didn't). Those OWP's are valid for 2 years from the date of issue.
we were married over 2 years now(since aug 17 2014).. if we do our inland application.. do we still need to provide historical evidences such as skype calls, tx messages, etc??
also im not sure if i dont need to wait for 2016 T4? will 2015 t4 will do? or do i need to provide something else?

so the OWP application and INLAND application will be sent in the same address? can we do it online?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:
we were married over 2 years now(since aug 17 2014).. if we do our inland application.. do we still need to provide historical evidences such as skype calls, tx messages, etc??
also im not sure if i dont need to wait for 2016 T4? will 2015 t4 will do? or do i need to provide something else?

so the OWP application and INLAND application will be sent in the same address? can we do it online?
Same time, same package, sent to CPC-Mississauga. They will send the OWP application to Vegreville AB to process it.

Being married is a slightly different situation. Provide some proof (pics, etc), but I think it can be a little easier on things like skype calls or texts (you are living together, that is way stronger than a skype call). Do not think that you don't have to provide any proof, but it can be a little more lax. When I submitted, we had been married for 8 months (June 2015), and I was just looking for the right time for us. Each application is different.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:

Yes you have to provide everything, all the evidence that supports your relationship.

Inland application is a paper application including OWP application and all the required documents and evidence of your relationship and must be sent to CPC-Mississauga via courier or canapa post.

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
pedropil said:
Yes you have to provide everything, all the evidence that supports your relationship.

Inland application is a paper application including OWP application and all the required documents and evidence of your relationship and must be sent to CPC-Mississauga via courier or canapa post.

How did you guys prove your relationship?

Right now i can pull up a 6months records that shows we do skype calls for everyday (except the time i was visiting her)
same goes with itineraries some vacations some pictures..

for the email and text messages.. do i need to translate? because our messages is not pure english (50%tagalog/50% english) and i only have text messages probably up to 1 year because we change phones alot..

as for emails.. how can i prove that this email is 2012?

also can we also include like facebook post(screen shots) including the dates and the comments?

profiler said:
Same time, same package, sent to CPC-Mississauga. They will send the OWP application to Vegreville AB to process it.

Being married is a slightly different situation. Provide some proof (pics, etc), but I think it can be a little easier on things like skype calls or texts (you are living together, that is way stronger than a skype call). Do not think that you don't have to provide any proof, but it can be a little more lax. When I submitted, we had been married for 8 months (June 2015), and I was just looking for the right time for us. Each application is different.
We never really lived together since she lives in USA and i live in canada.. but i always visit her for alot of times(i can provide those Visits also) we married on USA too and i ussually visit there from 3weeks to 1.5months every 6 months in the course of 3years..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:
How did you guys prove your relationship?

Right now i can pull up a 6months records that shows we do skype calls for everyday (except the time i was visiting her)
same goes with itineraries some vacations some pictures..

for the email and text messages.. do i need to translate? because our messages is not pure english (50%tagalog/50% english) and i only have text messages probably up to 1 year because we change phones alot..

as for emails.. how can i prove that this email is 2012?

also can we also include like facebook post(screen shots) including the dates and the comments?
Pictures (wedding, honeymoon, family BBQ's, images that I took of her interacting with my family members, etc), an Ontario issued Marriage Certificate, 2 notarized (and 2 non-notarized) declarations from my family stating that we continue to reside together in a progressive genuine marriage (and describe my wife's interactions with the family and my son), etc.

As for translation, everything has to be translated by a translator if it is not in english or french.

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
profiler said:
Pictures (wedding, honeymoon, family BBQ's, images that I took of her interacting with my family members, etc), an Ontario issued Marriage Certificate, 2 notarized (and 2 non-notarized) declarations from my family stating that we continue to reside together in a progressive genuine marriage (and describe my wife's interactions with the family and my son), etc.

As for translation, everything has to be translated by a translator if it is not in english or french.
as for the translator,, do we need to get a certified translator for this? and get the translator certify this?

so if im gonna do inland,, can you give me links on the kits/checklist on the INLAND and OWP from step one to step so on.. thanks you so much guys for reply and helping,, this gave me alot of idea..

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:
as for the translator,, do we need to get a certified translator for this? and get the translator certify this?

so if im gonna do inland,, can you give me links on the kits/checklist on the INLAND and OWP from step one to step so on.. thanks you so much guys for reply and helping,, this gave me alot of idea..
No problem. If I can help, ,just send me a PM and I will try my best.

CIC Family Sponsorship landing page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp
CIC Sponsor a spouse (inland and out): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-how.asp
CIC Sponsor a spouse inland: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

^^ that has most of the forms you need for the general package. There is also the immigration guides: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Work permit (this is the same as the OWP, just don't fill in anything about the employer or industry): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

Rafaelchan002

Mar 8, 2016
profiler said:
No problem. If I can help, ,just send me a PM and I will try my best.

CIC Family Sponsorship landing page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp
CIC Sponsor a spouse (inland and out): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-apply-how.asp
CIC Sponsor a spouse inland: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

^^ that has most of the forms you need for the general package. There is also the immigration guides: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Work permit (this is the same as the OWP, just don't fill in anything about the employer or industry): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp
hi the work permit form is the OWP intself?? without filling the employer/industry? how will they know that its a OWP??

another thing is should a apply for an extension of visitor right away?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Rafaelchan002 said:
hi the work permit form is the OWP intself?? without filling the employer/industry? how will they know that its a OWP??
No employer details, and it will be grouped with the PR.