+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help ! Information mismatch between FSW & EE

sohaib.chowdhury

Oct 10, 2014
Hi, Sohaib here from Bangladesh. Need Expert opinion pls.
I first applied for Canadian PR through FSW 2014 which got rejected by end of 2015 just before Med Request.
meanwhile I had applied to Express Entry on 2015 where my CRS was 423 but throughout 2015 the CRS didn't drop this much. Upon expiry by end of 2015 I didn't renew my EE profile.

Now since the CRS dropped to 415 on last draw, I am interested to apply again. My ECA has vailidity and only requirement is IELTS which can be completed in a month. Now I have made some change on my dependent information as below.

I have changed the middle name and the birth year (advanced one year; her birth year was 2013 and now I have changed it to 2014) of my daughter and I have original Passport and Birth Certificate in support of that.

Now my question is since these information are changed from earlier applications (FSW & EE earlier profile) should it create any problem in my new profile if I use the changed details.

Would be grateful if I get a response. Thanks

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I first applied for Canadian PR through FSW 2014 which got rejected by end of 2015 just before Med Request.
meanwhile I had applied to Express Entry on 2015 where my CRS was 423 but throughout 2015 the CRS didn't drop this much. Upon expiry by end of 2015 I didn't renew my EE profile.

Now since the CRS dropped to 415 on last draw, I am interested to apply again. My ECA has vailidity and only requirement is IELTS which can be completed in a month. Now I have made some change on my dependent information as below.

I have changed the middle name and the birth year (advanced one year; her birth year was 2013 and now I have changed it to 2014) of my daughter and I have original Passport and Birth Certificate in support of that.

Now my question is since these information are changed from earlier applications (FSW & EE earlier profile) should it create any problem in my new profile if I use the changed details.

That for sure will be a problem. Don't think that they have discarded your old data. The change in data you are talking about is of fundamental importance, why would you even change it?

Good luck

sohaib.chowdhury

Oct 10, 2014
That for sure will be a problem. Don't think that they have discarded your old data. The change in data you are talking about is of fundamental importance, why would you even change it?

Good luck
Thanks Afazal for your response. I was also thinking the same but wasn'sure about it. May be I have to stick with the earlier info atleast for canadian immigration application. Thanks again.

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013

Hi, first of all I think you know why you got rejected? I hope you figured it out by now. And write a LOE stating your situation and the reason behind it. By the way, I am also from Bangladesh.

Reactions: sohaib.chowdhury