+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help! info on how to apply to canada to pmm

calf28

Aug 6, 2008
HELLO. i have some info on how to immigrate to canada, but is not quite clear. I live in mexico with ,my husband and my two children, and we were thinking about going to canada. But maybe you are able to briefly explain to me what are the steps to follow? do we need to have a job offer. or can we just apply for residency. We are looking for a better future for all us and specially the way the situation is down here by the border. Do you think we might qualify under the refugee prot... Please i need some advice,, I would really appreciated it... Thank you in advanced

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

calf28 said:
HELLO. i have some info on how to immigrate to canada, but is not quite clear. I live in mexico with ,my husband and my two children, and we were thinking about going to canada. But maybe you are able to briefly explain to me what are the steps to follow? do we need to have a job offer. or can we just apply for residency. We are looking for a better future for all us and specially the way the situation is down here by the border. Do you think we might qualify under the refugee prot... Please i need some advice,, I would really appreciated it... Thank you in advanced
1. Chances to qualify as a refugee, unless you are being persecuted by the Government, not much of chance and you can't claim that from Mexico.
2. If you wish to emigrate before "hell freezes over" you pretty well need a job with Labour Market Opinion, unless your occupation appears on the list (due in Fall) of those occupation that will receive priority processing. You should check the PNP programs in the provinces to see if your skills are listed under the Occupations under pressure.

PMM

calf28

Aug 6, 2008
thanks you...
also what i wanted to ask you was do you think you might have a website that i could refer to.. or do you think I should apply at the Canadian consulate or wait to receive an employment offer. or what do you recommend for us to do

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=provincial+nominee+program and check out the different provinces nominee programs. If your job or your spouses job is on one of their lists of fast track professions, then you need to get a job offer from that province and apply to enter into that program.

To find a job, you can go to http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/ or monster.ca or many other job search engines. You can also try to find employment agency online that will help you find a job and immigrate.

The provincial nominee program is by far the fastest way to immigrate. You could also apply for permanent residency as a skilled worker if you or your wife has enough points. In that case, you don't need a job offer but you would have to wait a long time to get processed. If you want to do that, go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

SIMOMEX

Aug 20, 2008
Hi. There is this mexican company that will help you to immigrate to Canada. It is called Servicios Integrales de Migración Mexicana, SA de CV, and it's located in Saltillo, Coah. Call them and will help. (844) 180-0866